New version of IndustrialCraft 2 available

Bamito

I am using the Tekkit modpack for the first time and was impressed with the launcher as we have people playing on our server that are not comfortable with installing Minecraft mods. I noticed that IndustrialCraft 2 is out of date in the latest release (1.3.2), which is the main reason I want to use Tekkit for our small server. I know I can update it manually but was wondering how long it usually takes for updated mods to be reflected in the Tekkit pack or if anyone needs to be made aware of this.

The current Minecraft version is 1.3.2. the current Tekkit version is 3.1.2 for minecraft 1.2.5. The mods will be updated when a new version of tekkit comes out (most likely Tekkit 4.0.0 for minecraft 1.3.2). And before you ask when that will be, I suggest you read the rules, as they clearly state that you are not supposed to ask for ETAs.

Thanks for replies.

GreenWolf13 - I understand the version notations, I meant that IC2 has a newer version for 1.2.5 (1.1.03) that fixes a couple of annoying issues. I hoped that with a launcher that downloads files on the flies updates to these versions would be more readily accessible as well.