Auto Crafting mk2 Console spam

Dudemn7557

Hello everyone on the forums,

Just recently I made a private server for me and me friends. We occasionally do survival, but most of the time I have the map set to a superflat creative world. In that world, I have made several automatic crafting factories, be it solar arrays or MFSU. Since I always use RP tubes, I use auto crafting tables mark 2 instead of the normal buildcraft ones. My problem is this: Whenever a item gets auto - crafted by the table, it sends a message to the server console, like this: [iNFO] slotChanging(#). The number at the end appears to be either 10, 19, 28, 37, 46, or 47; Its not the id of the block crafted, Im not making any TNT or anything.

By itself, its not much of a problem. But with some of my machines, I have literally hundreds of these messages a second, making it impossible to see anything else listed in console. So, Im asking if anyone here knows what causes this and/or how to disable the messages being sent, and if so, if they could show me how.

Mk2 auto crafting tables are part of Immibi's Tube Stuff Mod. The server is the latest, (3.1.2), and doesn't have any plugins other than Essentials, Worldedit, and Worldguard. Also, both tekkit servers I am admin on have the same problem, and have thus banned the mk2 tables.

Search much?

If you have a server related question, best to look in the "Server Op Swap Shop" section instead of the general Tekkit section.

And if you would of done that, you would of found your answer right there in the sticky labeled "known fixes"

Search much?

If you have a server related question, best to look in the "Server Op Swap Shop" section instead of the general Tekkit section.

And if you would of done that, you would of found your answer right there in the sticky labeled "known fixes"

Dear me... My stupidity gets the better of me once again. Sorry =/