I'm new to tekkit and I need a little push in the back :p

Ollii

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to tekkit, actually played it for the first time yesterday.

I've played aroud with redstone circuits (built-in circuitry ftw) in creative first and then decided to create a survival world (no cheats or anything, no item receiving through TMI). I kinda ruined part of my vanilla minecraft (later in the game) with wiki and I want to stay away from anything wiki right now :P but I need a little push in the back. I've gathered loads of resources, but I haven't got a clue where to start and what to do with the new ones. I was lucky to find a huge amount of caves with huge amounts of resources ;D.

But yeah, I just need to know something that could get me started :)

here's a screen of my current items, I've also got a full double chest of cobblestone :P: http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Ollii/Minecraft%20-%20Tekkit/?action=view&current=tadaaaa.png

Trust me, the wikis won't ruin anything, if anything, they're a bit obscure at times.

There is no TMI, there is NEI.

1. NEI has a search button.

2. If you hover your mouse cursor over an item in NEI and press R, it will show you how to craft it. If you instead press U, it will show you recipes in which that item is an ingredient.