WorldEdit CUI on tekkit client?

Octo

As the tittle says, i know how to install it in vanilla minecraft, but so far i've got no luck with it in tekkit.

Anyone has been able to run it with tekkit? how?

For those that dont know yet, worldedit CUI is a client side mod that let's you visualize worldedit selections

I am using:

WorldEditCUI v1.2.5 on my client

with

WorldEdit v5.4.2 on the server

It seams to work without any problems. I just get a message when I login with my client that WorldEditCUI is out of date but the newer recommended build will not work with Tekkit, for me.

I am using:

WorldEditCUI v1.2.5 on my client

with

WorldEdit v5.4.2 on the server

It seams to work without any problems. I just get a message when I login with my client that WorldEditCUI is out of date but the newer recommended build will not work with Tekkit, for me.

thanks JAW!

But how did you installed it? i mean, the class files go into minecraft.jar, but in tekkit where do you put them?

Also, do i need to install mod loader too?

Nevermind, i installed modloader 1.2.5 and the CUI version you said and it works :D

THanks

No problem. Glad to hear that you got it working.

I never installed mod loader. I know their site says "ModLoader (NOT Forge!)" but I am using it with forge and it seams to be working properly for me.

all i did was install WE on the server and then installed WECUI on the client and everything worked great without ModLoader.