how to fly the airship for 1.2.3 and more..

z90000000

is this a joke what the hell do you think you r doing naming me a stupid newbie if you think i am check out my internet profile on z9000000 it well say admin or best pvper or architect or donator you name it i am known on over 200 servers do not label me stupid it is ok to not know something it is not rong so please remove that title

BILLY MAYS HERE FOR FLYING THE AIRSHIP IN 1.2.3!

not knowing things is actually not ok. for instance, not knowing the rules and then breaking them is not ok. your title will not be changed until it wears off in a month so you can add "helen keller" to your wonderful list of internet titles. pretty cool, right?

Is this a joke what the hell do you think you are doing naming me a stupid newbie if you think I am check out my internet profile on z9000000 it will say admin or best pvper or architect or donator you name it I am known on over 200 servers do not label me stupid it is ok to not know something it is not wrong so please remove that title.

I just bolded and fixed every spelling error and missed capitalization that I could see. I don't know exactly how the punctuation should go, so I didn't even try to fix it, but that's an awful lot of bold words.