Problem Signature 06: 4ef6c26e

Problem Signature 07: 34a5

Problem Signature 08: 119

Problem Signature 09: System.IO.DirectoryNotFound

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Error Log:

14 answers to this question

I click TechnicUpdaterLauncherThingy.exe, then, it says it's not working. Then, I click the drop down to see the problem, it says this:

Description:

Stopped working

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem Signature 01: techniclauncher.exe

Problem Signature 02: 1.0.1.0

Problem Signature 03: 5064acfd

Problem Signature 04: mscorlib

Problem Signature 05: 2.0.0.0

Problem Signature 06: 4ef6c26e

Problem Signature 07: 34a5

Problem Signature 08: 119

Problem Signature 09: System.IO.DirectoryNotFound

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

And that's all I know.

I am having the same problem, I was playing Tekkit 30 mins ago fine, so I know I have the correct Java. I deleted the files in %appdata% and downloaded Minecraft, I ran it, then downloaded the Technic Launcher. When I run the .exe it says it has stopped working, and in %appdata% the only thing present in .techniclauncher is a logs folder with a blank .txt file in it.

Edit: I found a soultion, I downloaded the .jar file instead of the .exe one and ran it with Java.

I am having the same problem, I was playing Tekkit 30 mins ago fine, so I know I have the correct Java. I deleted the files in %appdata% and downloaded Minecraft, I ran it, then downloaded the Technic Launcher. When I run the .exe it says it has stopped working, and in %appdata% the only thing present in .techniclauncher is a logs folder with a blank .txt file in it.

Edit: I found a soultion, I downloaded the .jar file instead of the .exe one and ran it with Java.

Don't threadjack! Post your own bug report! Also if you had read the stickys like you should have you would have seen that one of the solutions is to use the jar instead of the exe...

I can't post a new thread it says I don't have permission. My problem was exactly the same as his ans people weren't understanding him so I posted mine.

Why is the forum full of people with smart remarks and no actual help? I mean seriously every thread I've seen asking for help, someone says to download Java and everyone else takes the piss, or they do like you and act like some wannabe moderator, its ridiculous.

I can't post a new thread it says I don't have permission. My problem was exactly the same as his ans people weren't understanding him so I posted mine.

Why is the forum full of people with smart remarks and no actual help? I mean seriously every thread I've seen asking for help, someone says to download Java and everyone else takes the piss, or they do like you and act like some wannabe moderator, its ridiculous.

You know that button that says "Submit Bug Report"? Click on that.