The Misadventure of GreenWolf13

GreenWolf13

I recently (about 5 minutes ago) remembered why I hate the MC Forums. Let me explain.

I was reading the Buildcraft License, and I saw that it required all modifications of Buildcraft to use the same license. Now silly me, thinking that Forestry still required Buildcraft (it's actually a standalone mod now), rushed to go post this fact on the forestry topic on the MC Forums. I then had a bunch of jerks yell "Forestry is stand-alone! Go back to playing tekkit!". When I replied that I didn't know that because I didn't play Forestry, because the author was a douchebag, they said "Insulting people is against the rules" right after using "tekkit player" as an insult. When I tried to reply to this, I screwed up the reply, and found to my dismay that I couldn't use the edit button. When I tried to apologize for messing up the reply, I messed that up too!

Don't worry GreenWolf13, most people here hate the MC forums and quite a few of them have some good storys about why. I personally dislike the MC forums because of that "No insults" rule, if I want to call someone a "damp paper bag of puss and liquid stupidity" then I should be able without people throwing the rule book at me.