Tekkit Server MOb Spawning

EnzoFerrari14

In which case you probably don't have any unless you got the server from somewhere other than the Technic website. Try rebooting your server. Also, is there any particular reason why you think there are no monsters. Are there just none spawning anywhere or are you doing something to try and spawn them?

In which case you probably don't have any unless you got the server from somewhere other than the Technic website. Try rebooting your server. Also, is there any particular reason why you think there are no monsters. Are there just none spawning anywhere or are you doing something to try and spawn them?

I've tried rebooting I've just been messing around with game mode and difficulty under server.properties and I can see the game is trying to spawn the mobs because at night u can see them spawn but instantly dissapear

I've tried rebooting I've just been messing around with game mode and difficulty under server.properties and I can see the game is trying to spawn the mobs because at night u can see them spawn but instantly dissapear

Ok, that makes more sense. Check the server difficulty, by the sounds of things you're on peaceful - it spawns the mobs but instantly despawns them.