1 frame per minute when launching all packs

toad1000234

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: Windows XP SP3

Java Version: 7 update 7; Also latest JRE

Antivirus Program: Norton

Description of Problem:

When I launch the Technic launcher, everything works fine, until I launch ANY of the packs. It gets, and I'm completely serious, 1 frame per minute. I'm thinking this might be a problem with Java, because the normal MC launcher does it too.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

20 answers to this question

I've got an nVidia GeForce 6200, with latest driver installed. I've got 1 gig of ram (i know, horrible) but I was running hack/mine at good res. Vanilla MC through normal launcher doesn't work either, and setting priority has no effect. It was all working three days ago, until I apparently didn't have a good enough video card (weird...). I updated, then it loads, but then doesn't respond. I also got the latest versions of Java and LWJGL. Still no effect.

I've got an nVidia GeForce 6200, with latest driver installed. I've got 1 gig of ram (i know, horrible) but I was running hack/mine at good res. Vanilla MC through normal launcher doesn't work either, and setting priority has no effect. It was all working three days ago, until I apparently didn't have a good enough video card (weird...). I updated, then it loads, but then doesn't respond. I also got the latest versions of Java and LWJGL. Still no effect.

1 GB is horrible? I have 512 MB. Only one in my price range compatible with OSX.

I beg your pardon, I have everything, EVERYTHING!!! on lowest. Minus the particles. It was working 3 days ago, everything just fine, then it died.

It died? Maybe I could use my powers of Necromancy to revive it?

To be serious, I think it's a problem with your video card drivers (sounds like minecraft might not support the latest drivers). If that's that case, we can't really help you.

oh shoot. I just remembered, the whole reason this fiasco started was because MC displayed an error message when starting up, something about not finding an advanced openGL mode... Which had never happened before. When I updated video card drivers, that stopped but then MC freezes. I'm just slightly lost now... :(