[3.1.2]Tekkit-Love Has Closed Due To Lack Of Staff!

joeSHMO8347

-IGN: davidot

-Tekkit Knowledge: Quite a lot, played it since it came out. Before that I made my own modded servers with friends.

-Do you have and use Skype?: Yes.

-General Minecraft Knowledge: Played it for a long time so I know almost everything.

-How long have you played Tekkit and/or Minecraft?: Tekkit since it was out, Minecraft for about 2,5 years.

-Have you ever been banned? if so, why?: No, haven't played on a lot of servers though.

-Did you read the rules?: Yes

-Do you understand that at anytime if you’ve made a server lagging project that we the staff have the right to tear it down to keep performance up?: Yes.

-Tell us a bit about yourself, your plans once on the server, you builds, or something to let us get to know you.: For the server, I plan on making a Red power building with a lot options.

-How awesome of a builder are you?: I don't really make super nice looking thing, more thing that do what i want. And then I try to cover it up to make it not as ugly as it might be.

Pimp

Edit: Just spotted it :)

-IGN: Lady_Ceres

-Tekkit Knowledge: I am not knowledgeable about the very advanced machines but I am ok with the basic ones

-Do you have and use Skype?: yes

-General Minecraft Knowledge: I have played on regular minecraft servers for a bit so pretty good, not as much to know as on tekkit

-How long have you played Tekkit and/or Minecraft?: A few months now

-Have you ever been banned? if so, why?: no

-Did you read the rules?: yes

-Do you understand that at anytime if you’ve made a server lagging project that we the staff have the right to tear it down to keep performance up?: Yes of course

-Tell us a bit about yourself, your plans once on the server, you builds, or somethingto let us get to know you.: I have been trying to find a nice server to call home for a while now, been wandering to try them all out. I don't really have any plans for what I will build. I have a few ideas in my head and I usually just run around and look for a nice spot and then once I find one the ideas for what to make come.

-How awesome of a builder are you?: Well I'm not as amazing as you guys who built those things in those screenshots, just wow! But I am not absolutely terrible either, practice makes perfect? :)

To both of you, sorry for not answering you sooner, i've been working crappy hours, but please re-read the rules carefully... lol And to everyone else put an app in today! We do have a shop setup atm so you can get started a bit quicker! Come become an MC-Pimp today!

-IGN: synonymB

-Tekkit Knowledge: advanced (I guess ;) )

-Do you have and use Skype?: I really love to skype with the people I play, as its much more fun especially with PIMPS!

-General Minecraft Knowledge: also advanced

-How long have you played Tekkit and/or Minecraft?: around 10 months

-Have you ever been banned? if so, why?: no

-Did you read the rules?: yes

-Do you understand that at anytime if you’ve made a server lagging project that we the staff have the right to tear it down to keep performance up?: yes

-Tell us a bit about yourself, your plans once on the server, you builds, or somethingto let us get to know you.: I'm a student from Germany and love to play tekkit with other people. I would like to be on a server where I can build big projects with other people and where skill doesnt matter as much as just having fun. When I get access to your world I hope to get involved in some projects, so we can build some great things together. I'm not so gifted in designing buildings, but love to build and optimize BC and IC systems for mining, sorting etc.

-How awesome of a builder are you?: As I said I'm not that good in designing. But I think I can build very well with all the IC/BC/RP machines,pipes, tubes etc. :)

-IGN: oOGeneral_RyanOo

-Tekkit Knowledge: I just got Tekkit a few days ago, i'm still a tekkit newb however I wish to learn from other players from a good community

-General Minecraft Knowledge: I have played Minecraft for a good amount of time, I know everything about vanilla and some mods.

-How long have you played Tekkit and/or Minecraft?: Tekkit for a few days, Minecraft since 1.8

-Have you ever been banned? if so, why?: I have a ban on rice think for placing a sign that said avo as a joke, on a server that falsely accused me of griefing. that's it.

-Did you read the rules?: Yes.

-Do you understand that at anytime if you’ve made a server lagging project that we the staff have the right to tear it down to keep performance up?: yes.

-Tell us a bit about yourself, your plans once on the server, you builds, or something to let us get to know you.: My name is Ryan, i have slight ASD, i'm a nerd, i can be funny but some times a smart a**.

-How awesome of a builder are you?: Not the best as i am lazy lol.

Skype: oogeneral_ryanoo (name set as Ryan *****) but i am never on lol

pimp :)

-IGN: Pinjaandrew

-Tekkit Knowledge: immense, the lack of equivalent exchange is a huge plus for me, its basically creative mode ( and then some with the alchemical tools )

-Do you have and use Skype?: yes

-General Minecraft Knowledge: immense, i love mining and can really spend all day underground

-How long have you played Tekkit and/or Minecraft?: tekkit i have been playing for a few months but every time I play i try and learn something new to do, experimentation is great.

-Have you ever been banned? if so, why?:nope in fact i was a admin on a server before the owner stopped paying.

-Did you read the rules?: yes, cause i am a pimp like that

-Do you understand that at anytime if you’ve made a server lagging project that we the staff have the right to tear it down to keep performance up?: how am i supposed to keep all 29 world anchors up ( im kidding ) yeah i remember having to tear down world anchors to save the cheap server, they called my factory lag island.

-Tell us a bit about yourself, your plans once on the server, you builds, or something to let us get to know you.: I plan on mining all day every day, to get the raw materials, then setting up a oceanic mining operation. to keep a steady supply of materials flowing in. i love not having equivalent exchange it makes everyone else feel like mining is pointless

-How awesome of a builder are you?:I strive for big and efficient. Huge projects are a must.

-IGN: SloppyHands

-Tekkit Knowledge: mastered ic2, rp2, and bc, looking into railcraft and cc is imposible to understand but ik the basics

-Do you have and use Skype?: adidasFan96

-General Minecraft Knowledge: ik everything about normal minecraft, been playing it for over 3 years

-How long have you played Tekkit and/or Minecraft?: over 3 years, tekkit going on a year

-Have you ever been banned? if so, why?: ive been banned from servers mostly cause i was immature, but have out grown that behavior, i havent been banned from a server for over 6months of playing pretty much everyday

-Did you read the rules?: yes...pimp

-Do you understand that at anytime if you’ve made a server lagging project that we the staff have the right to tear it down to keep performance up?: yes

-Tell us a bit about yourself, your plans once on the server, you builds, or something to let us get to know you.: i plan build a factory that refines, stores and transport fuel, also have a nice shorting machine set up

-How awesome of a builder are you?: im a very good builder, i just need some time.

-IGN: sean1572-Age: 16-Tekkit Knowledge: I have played tekkit for a few months, but have played ic2 and redpower for far longer

-Do you have and use Skype?: I have, but do not use it often.-General Minecraft Knowledge: I have made some very interesting (in mine, and friends opinions) buildings, i enjoy making a build that looks better than what i have made it to do.-How long have you played Tekkit and/or Minecraft?: just over a year now.

-Have you ever been banned? if so, why?: nope, i generally also only stick to a few servers; a friendlier community is far better than going on one server for a week.

-Did you read the rules?: Yes... pimp

-Do you understand that at anytime if you’ve made a server lagging project that we the staff have the right to tear it down to keep performance up?: Yes

-Tell us a bit about yourself, your plans once on the server, you builds, or somethingto let us get to know you.: I plan to make some nice buildings, and enjoy talking to the people in the community, i will also work with my brothers to make a living space for us all to work in

-How awesome of a builder are you?: I think im good, but i can always get better!!

• 2 weeks later...

-IGN: Carnaugh

-Tekkit Knowledge: High, though not complete.

-Do you have and use Skype?: Have it, rarely use it

-General Minecraft Knowledge: Extensive

-How long have you played Tekkit and/or Minecraft?: Tekkit: over a year, Minecraft: Since Alpha

-Have you ever been banned? if so, why?: Nope

-Did you read the rules?: Yes

-Do you understand that at anytime if you’ve made a server lagging project that we the staff have the right to tear it down to keep performance up?: Indeed

-Tell us a bit about yourself, your plans once on the server, you builds, or something to let us get to know you.: I'm looking to get a few friends together and build up a city from nothing. We prefer to build our structures in a modern theme, and will construct skyscrapers that will climb to the heavens.

-How awesome of a builder are you?: I believe myself to be skilled in construction and aesthetics when it comes to what I build.

If you can please re-read the rules carefully, I'll get ya whitelisted! I could really use some help with a massive project I am planning. If you have a good eye for detail and are able to imagine the finished project, put an app in and I'll get ya whitelisted a.s.a.p. For an idea of what I have in mind, Google the Merchandise Mart in Chicago, IL

-IGN: MrGyronimo

-General Minecraft Knowledge: I have played minecraft since beta 1.2. I would say I have top notch knowledge of the game.

-How long have you played Tekkit and/or Minecraft?: As long as specified above.

-Have you ever been banned? if so, why?: I have never ever been banned.

-Did you read the rules?: Those are some pimp rules. lol....

-Do you understand that at anytime if you’ve made a server lagging project that we the staff have the right to tear it down to keep performance up?: yes, that sounds reasonable.

-Tell us a bit about yourself, your plans once on the server, your builds, or something to let us get to know you.: I want to build cool looking structures that all have individual purposes. I also just love making things work by themselves, like ore refineries or sorting systems. I tend to spend quite a bit of effort on each building I make, and thus quite a bit of time. I'm most comfortable building medieval themed buildings, but I like building all sorts of structures.

Hope to see you in tekkit :)

Edit: Forgot to enter my age :P