Tekkit crashing - resizing window

Running latest version of: tekkit, java 7

Dedicated more ram to tekkit + java (my machine has 16gb of ram total)

Windows 7 professional, Fully reinstalled technic,tekkit

When ever i maximise or adjust the window size it just crashes saying: Java Platforum SE Binary has stopped working

I was playing tekkit perfectly fine did not change anything closed it had a break reopened BOOM this issue occurs

Thanks.

Those two are awfully similar. They didnt reveal anything though. I too had this problem some time ago, i guess it somehow just fixed itself. Try re-installing your Java and the launcher. Also make sure you are using Java 7.

Fully reinstalled java7 64bit exact same problem...

I'm having the exact same problem, and have done for a while. What intrigues me though, is that a very similar computer sitting right next to me works perfectly!!! How is this? Both are running 64 bit java 7.

Only difference I can possibly think it'd be is that I have AMD Eyefinity running on my main PC and the other one does not. Are you running eyefinity too, or possibly Nvidia surround? Maybe just having two monitors plugged in causes issues too?

I'm having the exact same problem, and have done for a while. What intrigues me though, is that a very similar computer sitting right next to me works perfectly!!! How is this? Both are running 64 bit java 7.

Only difference I can possibly think it'd be is that I have AMD Eyefinity running on my main PC and the other one does not. Are you running eyefinity too, or possibly Nvidia surround? Maybe just having two monitors plugged in causes issues too?

No i dont i was perfectly playing tekkit with my friends, i had a break and open it back up and this problem occurs... How does this happen?

• 3 weeks later...