EE issue(video)

caletoburen

So i just got a new server today for me and some friend. We loaded a map that was on my friends PC he loaded it up(via FTP) and started the server with tekkit 3.1.2(1.2.5). when we got on everything was working but EE's transmute table. so i looked for errors in the logs and there was none and then we reinstalled technic launcher thinking it was client side. we deleted all the files and got new map and mods. also went back to 3.1.1 still had the same issue. any1 have a fix for this or some ideas all help is welcome

http://twitch.tv/caletoburen/b/334341141

*fixed* post #3

That is what happens to me when I have multiple worlds with Tekkit.

If you do have extra world/maps other than the 3 default ones that vanilla Minecraft has, I would then try disabling or removing them and see if that fixes your problem.

If you don't have extra worlds then you can try the suggestions in this thread:

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/transmutation-tablet-doesnt-work-full-stop.6028/

Such as deleting the tablet file for each player that the problem is affecting, downgrading EE, and making sure the world you want to use the tablet in is set as the default world.

Oh and BTW that link just happens to be the very first result if you use google to search for "transmutation tablet broken"

thxs for the link i got it to work by replacing EE2ServerV1.4.6.5-bukkit-mcpc-1.2.5-r5.zip with EE2ServerV1.4.6.5-bukkit-mcpc-1.2.5-r3.zip and had to delete the /world/data/tablet_(name).dat that was there. you mite also have to delete your world idk cause was try to fix this on a fresh world