[3.1.3] Simple TechCraft [Open][Survival][30 Slots][MCBANS][CoreProtect][Essentials][LWC]

Wing_Man513

• 3 weeks later...

Timezome: Central

How long have you played tekkit?: 4 months

Do you have any experience moderating a minecraft server?: no but i would like to start with this one

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit?:Yes most definately i do anyways

Why I want to be moderator on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: I take rules seriously and have never been banned from a server. I would also love to be apart of a server with a good community.

Moderator Application

Timezone: eastern time

How long have you played Tekkit?: I have played for 3 moths

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: yes

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: not most of the time cause I have school and homework to do.

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: I am a good pick because I will help others and I am a good player in tekkit and in minecraft also I don't curse or cheat.

Timezone:GMT

How long have you played Tekkit?: About 2 year; played for a very long time though, so maybe more.

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: Nope because I've never been on a good server that stays open long enough.

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: Yes after I've finished homework and whatnot.

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: I'd want to be on moderator on your server because it looks amazing and i want to give something back to the tekkit community.

• 4 weeks later...

Timezone:GMT

How long have you played Tekkit?: 1 and a half years.

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?:I've owned an server, i've been op on 1 server and mods on 2 others.

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit:Sure i can, i've got loads of spare time.

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: I think i can stop griefers, and make TechCraft a much happier place for all and i'll be helping loads of people.

Timezone:(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

How long have you played Tekkit?: 1 and a half years.

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?:I've owned an server, i've been op on 1 server and mods on 2 others.

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit:Sure i can, i've got loads of spare time.

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: I think i can stop griefers, and make TechCraft a much happier place for all and i'll be helping loads of people.

Timezone: Eastern standered time

How long have you played Tekkit?: around 2 years

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: yes on another tekkit server wich resulted in a perma crash

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: yes, yes I can

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: I would like to moderate on yet anotyher great server, Im a good pick because im good at tekkit and friendly

Timezone:Beijeng, 8:00

How long have you played Tekkit?: about a year

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: No.

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: YES. :)

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: On every other server I get annoyed by all of the staff. I Know not to do this to the players on this server. ;)

P.S. Sorry but I SUCK at tekkit. I mean, I can build and stuff, but I need to have youtube on to do it -_-

• 3 weeks later...

Time Zone: -5:00 EST

How long have your played tekkit: 7 month's

Do you have any past experience moderating a server?: Yup , moderator , admin , owner and jr.mod(>.<)

Can you put in atleast 2 hours of moderating the server every day: yes i can put in 6 hours if able

Why i wanna moderate: I'd like to moderate on Techcraft because ive been on many other servers with many un - experienced mods and they

all struggled very much so i'd like to be a good role model for players on Techcraft. :D

PS: If you have skype Wing_man513 my skype is superspots181 add me to keep me informed/in touch :D

• 5 months later...

Timezone:-5 Eastern TIme

How long have you played Tekkit?: 2 years (about

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: if owned a server and if co-owned a server if been mod on a few servers

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: yes you can

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: i am awsome at red stone and i am aslo realy good with pipes im am a good texture pack maker and i can make good skins. almost nuthing could make me mad ( but i sometimes goof around) i handle grief good and i respect players

Timezone:-5 Eastern TIme

How long have you played Tekkit?: 2 years (about

Do you have any past experience moderating a minecraft server?: if owned a server and if co-owned a server if been mod on a few servers

Can you put in at least 2 hours a day of work on tekkit: yes you can

Why I want to moderate on TechCraft/Why I'm a good pick: i am awsome at red stone and i am aslo realy good with pipes im am a good texture pack maker and i can make good skins. almost nuthing could make me mad ( but i sometimes goof around) i handle grief good and i respect players

my ign is zackz77s