Redpower and redstone engines

So I tried to make a automatic macerator,but if I put redstone engine with constant powersupply it is too fast and macerator will be full of ores.And after macerator is full,it starts to spit all ores on the ground.So I tought that I put redstone timer next to my engine and it would allow engine to run after every 20 seconds(macerator's macerating time) .It works fine few times but after that engine wont start on impulses anymore.So I added repeater.It worked a little longer and then it starts to strike again.[img width=800]What should I do to keep my ores in macerator,pipes or chest but not on the ground?

That image was way too big.

There's also the use of a advanced insertion pipe which is two stone 1 red stone and 1 glass that attempts to insert the ore in and if it cannot will send it to the next available inventory i.e. the chest it came from. I usually make a circuit just to make sure it goes back into the chest and because I'm bored. They also do not connect to cobblestone pipes since they are made from stone. I use these type of things to keep saplings and fertilizer running into a biomass creator. Costs me nothing more valuable than a piece of redstone. I even have redstone torches running my engines constantly and have never had anything pop back out of the system.

I've seen that problem before. Distance the chest of ores and the macerator a little further away from each other. Add a loop of cobblestone pipes en-route to the macerator. So instead of a direct path to the Macerator, there is a loop right at the end. So if the ores cannot go into the Macerator, they take the loop instead. If you have an iron pipe you can make sure the ores stay in the loop or the Macerator.