IIC Community Tekkit 1.5.1![Towny][Economy][PVP][PVE][CTF][PAINTBALL][Multiverse]and many More!!!!

Thecheatgamer1

0D469DAF993C66385114935BAA643.jpg

Hi!

Welcome to the International Industry Command tekkit advertisement

We are glad you chose us and we will impress you in ways that other servers havent

This server is a non-greif server so You will not have to ask about this!

134AF584306D6B8B80F7589118315.jpg

International Industry Command (IIC)

Introduction

Here at IIC we believe that everyone on a server should be treated with respect whilst having the freedom to have fun with friends or by themselves. Obviously there are rules you must follow, you can find these Server rules at: (

http://iic.enjin.com/forum/m/6648580/viewthread/4710797-server-rules). We enjoy providing a stable and comfortable environment for the members of the community with no threat of people who will persist to ruin your experience on the server.

Staff

On the server we strive for around the clock protection of you, the community, to ensure you don't have a bad experience on the server. We have many members of staff who have been carefully chosen and are known to be trusted with the privileges of being a Moderator or Admin.

Admin: Thecheatgamer1 (Owner), danniel1998 (Co-Owner), AKman1984, dean2222.

Moderator: Bobmanguy334, Owenmarriott.

If you have any problems feel free to contact one of them via the server or on the site (

http://iic.enjin.com/home).

You may also apply for the Moderator title at: (

http://iic.enjin.com/forum/m/6648580/viewthread/4700962-moderator-application).

We also specialize in No Lag Efficiency!

Features

We have many plugins that should help keep you occupied during the days on the server. The server supports: mcMMO, Grief Protection, ChestShop, LWC, Multiverse and many more. We have added these plugins to the server to try and optimise your experience as a player on the server. If you ever get bored on the server then you could level up your stats, buy and trade with other players or even go to a whole different world! We have many worlds on offer such as a Mining World, an Events World and the other vanilla Minecraft worlds, like the Nether and the End.

Our Staff are young but extremely Experienced in Many way , We try not to let our users down and are always trying to help and sort out bad situations.

We do not like rule breakers or anything like that in our server!

Our Current Spawn:

Still Under Contruction!

6871C9867987C17DE0C15F74943AA.jpg

547DB02A61813D920AD3817189105.jpg

A1194922C56BC030378098A95BCD8.jpg

Picture Will Be Professionally Updated by Thecheatgamer1 Soon!

1C68D2D016F1DD903B13F232AC868.jpg

Our Plugin system is carefully taken care of and is all working so well!

Some of Our Plugins are

Essentials(Full set)

Iconomy

MultiWorlds

LWC

TekkitCustomizer

LogBlock

Mcmmo

Towny

Towny Chat

ChestShop

Tekkit Restrict

Spectate

Scavenger

Legendary Plugin Pack

Many more over 45...

Due to all these plugins it is almost impossible to greif without being caught , but also the server logs every single thing you do 24/7 so do not break our rules or anything!!

Our Server Groups are:

V.I.P(Donator) £ 15

Executive(In Game Money) 500000 Credits

All the donator groups you can buy monthly and also each group gets special rewards and prizes - like Kits , prizes when you buy and discounts on things Ect.

Guest(Starting Group)

IP:

193.35.58.74:25594

Tekkit Lite ! Coming at 1.5!

24/7

Banned Items:

Our Full List Here!

http://iic.enjin.com/banneditems(Page is down for now!)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you Donate to our website for a certain package when they are up your account will be auto added to our database and when you login it will be ready for you when the server open -because we dont have the server up yet your 30 day trial for that packages(rank) will start when the server is unwhitelisted and is up

Hello, you should start a server when enjoy playing the game and want to let other enjoy too. not to make money

and do you really think that people are going to buy a donators package when the server isn't even running yet? Also selling admin ranks is just retarded. Admins are supposed to be trusted people to make the server operate more smoothly and more fun to play not just some random people who pay some cash.

Also you list on planetminecraft that you need 500-600 dollars to start the server? thats just crazy talk hosting is not that expensive for that kind of money you can buy a server!!!

This just looks like a big scam to steal people's money!!!

Also i doubt you get it to run proper because everyone with a little tekkit experience knows its a pain in the ass to convert a vanilla map to tekkit. let alone trying to convert minecraft 1.3 map to a tekkit map(minecraft 1.2.5)!!!

Sources: link to post on planetminecraft provided by poster

Quote: "Hi i am here to talk about a donations today due to we need money to make the server go live with no lag at all

We need atleast £500 -$600 to get the server live 24/7 with no lag and let you all join us

The server is under maintenance at the moment due to we made a spawn area in vanilla minecraft and then converted the server into tekkit but the world entitys could not be coped with so the server crashed

Ect. vanila server 1.3 coverted into tekkit 1.2.5 - 1.3 entitys ignored and tekkit ore and other entitys addes = too much stress for the world"

Quote: "(Architect) AKA Have creative and build many of the server things + Lifetime = £100

(Admin) AKA runs the server but is not a operator and will be given certain commands that a admin has like banning + Lifetime = £200"

Hello, you should start a server when enjoy playing the game and want to let other enjoy too. not to make money

and do you really think that people are going to buy a donators package when the server isn't even running yet? Also selling admin ranks is just retarded. Admins are supposed to be trusted people to make the server operate more smoothly and more fun to play not just some random people who pay some cash.

Also you list on planetminecraft that you need 500-600 dollars to start the server? thats just crazy talk hosting is not that expensive for that kind of money you can buy a server!!!

Also i doubt you get it to run proper because everyone with a little tekkit experience knows its a pain in the ass to convert a vanilla map to tekkit. let alone trying to convert minecraft 1.3 map to a tekkit map(minecraft 1.2.5)!!!

Quote: "Hi i am here to talk about a donations today due to we need money to make the server go live with no lag at all

We need atleast £500 -$600 to get the server live 24/7 with no lag and let you all join us

The server is under maintenance at the moment due to we made a spawn area in vanilla minecraft and then converted the server into tekkit but the world entitys could not be coped with so the server crashed

Ect. vanila server 1.3 coverted into tekkit 1.2.5 - 1.3 entitys ignored and tekkit ore and other entitys addes = too much stress for the world"

Quote: "(Architect) AKA Have creative and build many of the server things + Lifetime = £100

(Admin) AKA runs the server but is not a operator and will be given certain commands that a admin has like banning + Lifetime = £200"

i find your partly right about admin and also me and danniel1998 was just discussing it so we will take that off of the donators package and we are not trying to make money we need donations to get the server started to go live due to the package we need for the server is £120 but im sure ill gett parts of that payed off buy slowly

im also gona change tht £600 to £120 i havent been updating too well on pmc and also i saw a package on another website that was way more expensive but ib got a better hosting provider now

(Admin) AKA runs the server but is not a operator and will be given certain commands that a admin has like banning + Lifetime = £200"[/

oh yes the UK is having economic troubles

Why is the server always off? i can't seem to get on it. I am a new player btw

well if you did read all the description it says the server is whitelisted and is not 24/7 yet because we need donations to make it 24/7 on our website

http://iic.enjin.com/

and were whitelisted due to we havent finished the spawn area - i think ill need to put the whitelisted for now in bold

dont worry as soon as were done we will unwhitelist

i find your partly right about admin and also me and danniel1998 was just discussing it so we will take that off of the donators package and we are not trying to make money we need donations to get the server started to go live due to the package we need for the server is £120 but im sure ill gett parts of that payed off buy slowly

im also gona change tht £600 to £120 i havent been updating too well on pmc and also i saw a package on another website that was way more expensive but ib got a better hosting provider now

120 pounds for hosting??? thats still really expensive there are some cheap host that have great servers and awesome service. you can have a good running server for around 30 USD (around 19 pounds) it will hold 10-15 players with 20 tps. 24/7 (if you restart daily)

p.s. "Test-Mob £100 Lifetime"

i think you mean Mod. I don't think people will enjoy playing creeper (the suicide bomber stuff probably)

120 pounds for hosting??? thats still really expensive there are some cheap host that have great servers and awesome service. you can have a good running server for around 30 USD (around 19 pounds) it will hold 10-15 players with 20 tps. 24/7 (if you restart daily)

p.s. "Test-Mob £100 Lifetime"

i think you mean Mod. I don't think people will enjoy playing creeper (the suicide bomber stuff probably)

TestMob is a moderator in testing also were going to use tekkit recommended host

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons