Opened it and didnt work

haz3007

Question

Launcher Version: Latest Version

Operating System: Windows Vista 32 bit

Java Version: 32 java bit

Antivirus Program: Mcaffe

Description of Problem:

I try to download the hack slah mine mod and it doesnt work it says " Update Fail" Please help and Also Just re-downloaded the launcher and it says " Techniclauncher not responding" as soon as i clikc n the logo every time.Now I have got the old laucnher I had back and Still cant update any mods other than ones I allready had for example Yogbox, Technic and Tekkit. And when I load the saved worlds just black screen and then can't exit out of it. I can see my hotbar but can't press pause are inventory

PLEASE HELP QUICK

Error Messages:

Error Log:

25 answers to this question

I am getting a “Technic Launcher has Stopped Working Error”!

If your launcher is encountering this error, a solution is to download the .jar file from http://www.technicpack.net/download/ (pick the third from the left (Linux/Jar)). If you are using Internet Explorer you will also need to change the file extension (the ending of the file) to .jar instead of .zip. Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is double-click on the file to run the launcher.

For the Download Failed: Turn of McAfee and redownload.

I am getting a “Technic Launcher has Stopped Working Error”!

If your launcher is encountering this error, a solution is to download the .jar file from http://www.technicpack.net/download/ (pick the third from the left (Linux/Jar)). If you are using Internet Explorer you will also need to change the file extension (the ending of the file) to .jar instead of .zip. Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is double-click on the file to run the launcher.

For the Download Failed: Turn of McAfee and redownload.

These reports are so common that you just copy/paste the same thing in, lol.

Sorry do u open The jar file or the normal Technic Launcher once downloaded

Jar file = normal technic launcher

don't use the exe, use the file that says technic_launcher_latest.jar and double click it to run :)

I'

don't use the exe, use the file that says technic_launcher_latest.jar and double click it to run :)

I'm sorry But HACK SLASH MINE sound isnt working,, PLEASE HELP

The thing is right,,, I have been playing tekkit for a month now (using the .exe with the spanner logo) and just today its messded up and I dont know what happend

Use the edit button, and as for you log, you could have at last put it on pastebin or in a code box.

Read the common problems and solutions thread.

Yeh sorry The log file was to big for the box aos i had to that

what edit button !!! I'm a noob yes

Mcaffe says Risky content blocked. How do I change this,, so its allowe and also I load my world on tekkit and its a black screen with my inventory and says "mAtos enbaled" how do and then cant click off..... If I take a scrren shot it shows the webage or the one I am on at the time...

PLEASE HELP

ps: I have had tekkit installed for quite long,, and recently I downloaded Explosives+ mod witha skydaz installer... ( i'm just wondering if this installer has tried to put it on Technic Launcher aswell

pss: Mcaffe is saying that the Tecnic Launcher Website has a virus on it

And is blocking downloads

We just toldyou about the edit button yet you continue to double post...

If McAfee is saying there is a virus in the Launcher, ignore it (or don't use it if you don't trust it) it is completely safe. Some AV's block safe content, its called a false positive, that is what you are getting.

Disable McAfee.

I can't help you if you are trying to add extra mods that are not in this pack. I'm pretty sure not many people here will, as the mods in this pack have been put together, because they work together.

Again, use the edit button.

PN8qH.png

I'm not tyring to but I wanted to install Explosives+ on my minecraft, not on my technic launcher. But I fear it has tried to save it to Technic LAuncher

We just toldyou about the edit button yet you continue to double post...

If McAfee is saying there is a virus in the Launcher, ignore it (or don't use it if you don't trust it) it is completely safe. Some AV's block safe content, its called a false positive, that is what you are getting.

Do you know anyway to Let Mcaffe allow Tekkit? and sorry bout the double post thing

Do you know anyway to Let Mcaffe allow Tekkit? and sorry bout the double post thing

Ya turn it off while it downloads, then turn it on (or better yet, uninstall it and get a better (free) alternative like Microsoft Security Essentials or Avast!)

Use this button, or I'm not helping you.

I haven't reported you for not using it yet, but seriously, you need to edit your first post, and not double post.

While he did double post, technically he is allowed to double post when responding to two separate people. (Its dumb but allowed)

Ok kid, apparently I need to explain this in the simplest form possible.

Put all relevant information (this is the information we need to be able to help you, it's the spaces you should have filled in when you made this report)

Put the code in a code box, like so

word stuff 

you make these with (code)and (/code) around the word stuff, replace the characters that look like this: ( ) with characters that look like this: [ ]

**Edit: I really hope pictures help you

That is the ENTIRE point of the place where you should have put it, so our brains don't explode trying to scroll on the page.

If your code is too big to post, make an account on pastebin.com and make a "New Paste"

JUST STOP DOUBLE POSTING. Use the edit button when you want to add something to a post you have already made. You can quote more than one response per post (you can quote both jorcer and I in one go, without multiposting)

Ok kid, apparently I need to explain this in the simplest form possible.

Put all relevant information (this is the information we need to be able to help you, it's the spaces you should have filled in when you made this report)

Put the code in a code box, like so

word stuff 

That is the ENTIRE point of the place where you should have put it, so our brains don't explode trying to scroll on the page.

If your code is too big to post, make an account on pastebin.com and make a "New Paste"

JUST STOP DOUBLE POSTING. Use the edit button when you want to add something to a post you have already made. You can quote more than one response per post (you can quote both jorcer and I in one go, without multiposting)

You don't even need an account for pastebin. Also OP to get a code box type ["code]Error Log Here[/code"] (Without the quotation marks)