Planetside 2.exe has stopped working

Kocken926

So I've recently gotten a beta invite to Planetside 2, but when I try to start the game from the launchpad it just loads for ~2 seconds and then stops working. I was wondering if any of you know the solution to this problem.

And yes, I have been searching for this on the official forums and other places, but found nothing.

When you launch Planetside 2 (After updating), if there is a crash Windows Internet Explorer will try to open on Windows, displaying an error message. To be honest I'd go to the official forums for help, they have paid, dedicated tech support.

When you launch Planetside 2 (After updating), if there is a crash Windows Internet Explorer will try to open on Windows, displaying an error message. To be honest I'd go to the official forums for help, they have paid, dedicated tech support.

It doesn't open a window for whatever reason, and the official forums just tell the people with this problem to re-install and such (doesn't work).

Have you tried using the jar? Just kidding :) How did you get into the Beta (and have you gotten to play)?

I got into the beta by signing up and waiting. Recently got my right to download the launcher and play, but I haven't been able to due to this problem :(

It doesn't open a window for whatever reason, and the official forums just tell the people with this problem to re-install and such (doesn't work).

I got into the beta by signing up and waiting. Recently got my right to download the launcher and play, but I haven't been able to due to this problem :(

Well good luck on getting it fixed.