[3.1.2] Tekkit+ [PvE][15 slots][Greylist][Factions, ChestShops, LogBlock][No EE]

Bright

mincraft IGN: el_pigy

Age,location: 14 Usa

how did you hear about us?: was looking for a good server and found you guys

previous Bans: None, ima good little pigy

why should we accept you?: i respect others and get along well and i have never grifed, and i'm more mature than most ppl.

Additional Notes: Your spawn is boss, and im good at building and helping

MInecraft IGN: el_pigy

Age, location: 14 USA

How did you hear about us: was looking for a good server and found you guys

Previous bans: Nope. nada. non.

have you read and agreed to out server rules?: yesss

why should we accept you?: because i thing i would be a great addition to your server and i am nice and respectful and mostly mature

Additional notes: spider pig spider pig dose what ever a spider pig dose!

• 4 months later...

Minecraft IGN: Mirolas

Age,Location:24, USA

How did you hear about us?: Looking through the whitelist servers on technic forums.

Previous Bans (include reason): None.

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: No, the website and link to the server rules are down. Even still, common sense will go a long ways :D

Why should we accept you?: I like to help on server projects. Still kinda new to tekkit, so it may be a while before I am up to part for group projects but I am a decent builder (at least on vanilla mc)

Additional Notes: I'm married with a 2 year old and attend college full time while working a full time job. I only have time to play around 9pm CST and on my off days, so don't expect me on most of the time before that time.

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft IGN: Irock336- just call me irock :P

Age,Location: Chicago, 14

How did you hear about us?: I just found this server while searching for a server.

Previous Bans (include reason): Im not going to lie, disrespect ,but the admin hated me.

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?:yes yes i did lol

Why should we accept you?: I am experienced in tekkit and i have been looking for a server btw i like pie

Additional Notes: Please let me join :)

Minecraft IGN: wake_rider

Age, Location: 17, Arkansas

How did you hear about us?: Roaming tekkit forms.

Previous Bans (include reason): banned from server because i was wrongly accused of TNTing my own house, moderators believed it was someone else's.

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: yes, indeed i have.

Why should we accept you?: I am very respectful to server staff and players and would love to join this tekkit community.

Additional Notes: it has been a while since i have played tekkit, therefor I may need some refreshers.

Minecraft IGN: crysomemoor

Age,Location: 15, Brazil (but i =have a good english)

How did you hear about us?: I found you guys in the server list on the forum

Previous Bans : Never, still proud of it

Have you read and agreed to our server rules?: Yes

Why should we accept you?: I started looking for a server because i was tired of playing laone. But is hard to find a nice server, and you guys (or whoever wrote the description) have some good points there that i agree.

Additional Notes: "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff."

Thank you for reading,

Cry