Future plans/progression/updating plugins

balderdk

Hi all i have a few questions i was hoping someone could help me out with.

Now reading a bit on the forum it seems it's going to be a while before 1.3.2 hits which is fine by me.

1. Does anyone know if there is a plan to update some of the plugins to their newer version, like ic2 and computercraft, both have updates out that are newer than the version in tekkit and that's still 1.2.5 compatable.

2. Is there a roadmap or anything like that where we can follow progression? (see link for example)

roadmap example: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/roadmap

3. Updating plugins manually, if i wanted to do a manual update of ic2, computercraft or others is there anything in particular i need to be aware of or is it a simple drag and drop or is there id's some where that might need updating?

Thanks in advance :)

1. It's a possibility, and has happened before, but there's no way to tell

2. A lot of people ask for this, but the problem is we need pretty much ALL the mods to be updated before going up, so this would effectively be the Technic team saying "Waiting for mod to update...", "Waiting for mod to update..." etc.

3. Updating the mods works fine, you just need to delete the previous version and make sure you're using the Bukkit port.