Exteremly Low Fps

pandaboy192

Hello I've been trying for months to make my FPS go up I've installed optifine but nothing but I think it has some thing to do with java 64 bit. Prior to installing java 64 bit I played on a modpack  using 1 GB just fine then once I installed java 64 bit I could play it I keep my GB at 3 and I Have a 64 bit operating system. Please help and don't say uninstall and reinstall I've tried, thanks.

Hello I've been trying for months to make my FPS go up I've installed optifine but nothing but I think it has some thing to do with java 64 bit. Prior to installing java 64 bit I played on a modpack  using 1 GB just fine then once I installed java 64 bit I could play it I keep my GB at 3 and I Have a 64 bit operating system. Please help and don't say uninstall and reinstall I've tried, thanks.

we need more info to be able to help you

I have java 8, intel I core 5, java 8 66, java 8 66 (64-bit), I don't know if this is enough comment  again if not

Well, optifine seems to mess up a lot with a ton of mods. I strongly recommend you do not use it in your modpack. Any other changes happens between fps drop and normal fps?

Btw, this post was very hard to find between all the spam posts. No-one else is going to look between them, so I'm the only one who is going to reply most likely. (just fyi)

Edited by jumpandshootbeef