Nuclear Resistant (Self Regenerating) wall

First, it's possible, and I've done it. Rather simple and considerably cheap as well.

I have done a lot of research, and not many people have posted on this topic. However, it seems rather important on faction protected servers that are not grief proof. Through creative use of game mechanics, I believe I am the first person to create a nuclear resistant (self regenerating) wall. The following Youtube video explains:

I hope you enjoy, and I welcome comments and discussion on what I have created.

~Nietzsche

(This is meant for servers with the Faction plugin enabled)

This is actually very interesting. However, one thing annoys me; I can't figure out why exactly the water can't do the exact same thing. Oil becomes cobble/obsidian when it touches lava, it can hydrate fertile soil, it puts out fire and generally seems to be identical in every way to water, other than it's usage in BC engines.

Don't forget that oil acts as a spawn location for Squid. Always interesting to see them raining down with this design. My only guess would be that whoever coded oil used some of the code for water as a shortcut and didn't change everything. Thus, the similarities.

Hmm, with a bunch of well placed transposers, a large-scale wall of Oilna could be an interesting source of ink.

Hmm, with a bunch of well placed transposers, a large-scale wall of Oilna could be an interesting source of ink.

I've been spoiled. My server has EE enabled: the thought never occurred to me.

However, I feel like properly placed obsidian piping would actually be far easier and cheaper than building a bunch of transposers.

I've been spoiled. My server has EE enabled: the thought never occurred to me.

However, I feel like properly placed obsidian piping would actually be far easier and cheaper than building a bunch of transposers.

Might be, I've just always been a tube guy. However, I wouldn't see that as a very efficient EMC farm.