Downloading technick luancher

Lampje

Question

Launcher Version: the latest one true the sites link

Operating System: Windows 7

Java Version: newest

Antivirus Program: Avg

Description of Problem:

When downloaded. and pressed technickLuancher.exe it tells me dusnt work anny more look for problems. i cant instal technic :(

Error Messages:

Dusnt work anny more

Error Log:

no log becose no instal

13 answers to this question

I highly suggest you take some classes to 'refine' your English. It's a bit against my principles but here you go this is probably your solution. (English isn't the most difficult language to learn and as you can see it's being used almost everywhere!)

Solution:

If your launcher is encountering this error, a solution is to download the .jar file from http://www.technicpack.net/download/ (pick the third from the left (Linux/Jar)). If you are using Internet Explorer you will also need to change the file extension (the ending of the file) to .jar instead of .zip. Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is double-click on the file to run the launcher

Edit: I fully agree with you Greenwolf on this being a terrible post btw.

I highly suggest you take some classes to 'refine' your English. It's a bit against my principles but here you go this is probably your solution. (English isn't the most difficult language to learn and as you can see it's being used almost everywhere!)

Solution:

If your launcher is encountering this error, a solution is to download the .jar file from http://www.technicpack.net/download/ (pick the third from the left (Linux/Jar)). If you are using Internet Explorer you will also need to change the file extension (the ending of the file) to .jar instead of .zip. Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is double-click on the file to run the launcher

NO! Why did you do this?! You aren't supposed to help people who post terrible bug reports and don't bother to read the rules or stickies, or use google or the search function.

i have try'd that :( but every time when i luanch the .jar file the downloding fials at the most points .. or mc.jar fails or the patch fails .. and again 0 erros it just tells me downloading failed.

Well I am truly sorry my copy/paste solution did not work for you. Come back when you pass grade 4 english and can articulate (talk) better.

Good to hear. This gives me the opportunity to say I'm ninjaed.. Darn you Jorcer! ;p

...:ninja:

This text is mostly here to prevent my post being low effort/contentless.

I will take the time to express my feelings for the OP: You really need to put more time into your post if you actually want anyone to help you.

(Does that qualify MoM?)