Disable infinite water source?

Is there any plugin or mod which can disable infinite water source by placing two buckets of water? this would increase the usage of rainmaker and rain water collector or how it is called :) and also then you would not be able to cool engines freely

There is one that does that among other thigns, but unfortunately, finite water mod is not very compatible with other things. (I happen to really like that mod, but without BC, IC2, or forge support, there's no way it's getting into the pack)

Then let's make it happen :D

I don't think you understand... The water behaviour isn't just like adding a block or something. It's a HUGE part of the code, and rewriting was apparently very time consuming. On top of that, It would be very difficult to fix that, without breaking BC water pipes, IC2 pumps, and practically anything else that moves water.

It certainly isnt the kind of project that you just "make it happen"

Yes I know by saying that what I mean is let's encourage this mod developer to port this mod for forge :/ or even just try :/ because that mod is really necessary, well thinking about BC and other things that uses water that would be hard :/. well for me would be enough that water would behave like lava (but just that water would flow faster :)) oil of BC is pretty good example

Were you able to make the iodine capsules needed for the rainmaker? I don't seem to be able to. I put the ingots in the carpenter as noted here http://forestry.sengir.net/wiki/index.php?n=Items.IodineCapsule but nothing happens.

O_o Stay in your thread. You have a thread specifically for this, it's remarkably rude to go into a thread that's barely even tangentially related and ask for a fix to a problem from some other thread. Shame on you. Shaaaaaaame.

@SLB, I wouldn't bug the creator of finitewater. He has a history of not responding very well to people who harass him for things like that.

I don't think you understand... The water behaviour isn't just like adding a block or something. It's a HUGE part of the code, and rewriting was apparently very time consuming. On top of that, It would be very difficult to fix that, without breaking BC water pipes, IC2 pumps, and practically anything else that moves water.

It certainly isnt the kind of project that you just "make it happen"

I actually doubt that... wouldn't it be possible to give it the lava physics, water textures, make it not hurt the player etc. Should be fairly simple to do. Let me go dig into the code for that one.

I actually doubt that... wouldn't it be possible to give it the lava physics, water textures, make it not hurt the player etc. Should be fairly simple to do. Let me go dig into the code for that one.

I was referring to the finite water mod behaviour.