Outdated but updated?

Hopeater

Hey everyone I made a server about two weeks ago and me and my friends played on it and yesterday I wanted to do it again but it kept saying " Outdated server"

I downloaded technic server and launcher, updated normal minecraft and re downloaded Java 7 and it still doesn't work :C

Any suggestions?

He means Tekkit...

Then he should go post in Tekkit.

I'll answer anyway and say that you're probably trying to connect to a Tekkit server with your normal minecraft which won't work, because Tekkit still uses a previous version of Minecraft.

He means Tekkit...

You have no idea if that's what he meant.

Technic is the default button, so if he didn't know or remember to click over to tekkit instead, it could very well explain the problem.

You can't just assume that when people are writing "XYZ doesn't work" and then also type something that is wrong, that they "meant" to write the correct thing. It could very well be that the mistake is WHY XYZ isnt working.

Ok ok I meant as in I click the Technic Launcher and go into Tekkit multiplayer and it says out dated when joining a server.

P.s Is there multiplayer mod for Yogbox?

Either you're using an outdated version of the server or you're trying to connect with Vanilla minecraft, I'm fairly sure it's not the second from that post so you probably need to update your server. Go download it from the Technic website and you'll have the right one.