[Tekkit3.1.2]CompanyCraft[Survival][200slots][whitelist][iconomy,chestshop]

Karstein Hawes

[bukkit1.4.2]Darplin's World[survival][200slots][whitelist][iconomy,chestshop]

No Longer Tekkit But Still Bukkit

Basic Rules:

-No Greifing

-No Nukes Without Permission

-No Wild PVP

-No PVP Unless Both Players Want to PVP!

-Advertising IS Aloud!

-NO HACKED CLIENT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Info:

-Server IP:70.78.222.193:25565

-All Players Should Be Friendly

-My Email: [email protected]

-CompanyCraft Has Plugins to Protect Spawn and things like Chest Shops for company's

-Everyone Usually Makes or joins a Company

-No Banned Items

-No Diabled Mods

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Major Plugins:

.Iconomy

.chestshop (For Company's)

.izone (to protect spawn)

.restart (to restart the server)

.Choptree2

-Server Description:

I have been trying to make a server for a long time it was my third attempt and had just got tekkit so I thought Why not make a Tekkit Server! And So Along Came CompanyCraft!

Up-Times:

The Up-times Are Random but I play on it often around 3:30 On Weekdays (CANADIAN TIME)

What The Server's Like:

-I Am Looking For Good, Clean, Enjoyable players That I Can trust!

-As Of Now Everyone is getting along and trustworthy except For someones account being used must be IP Banned

Joining The WHITE-LIST:

-IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE WHITE-LIST EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

-DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR IN GAME NAME!

-IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN EMAIL JUST LEAVE A REPLY!

• 2 weeks later...

[Tekkit3.1.2]CompanyCraft[survival][200slots][whitelist][iconomy,chestshop]

Basic Rules:

-No Greifing

-No Wild PVP

-Advertising IS Aloud!

-NO HACKED CLIENT!

General Info:

-CompanyCraft Has Plugins to Protect Spawn and things like Chest Shops for company's

-No Banned Items

-No Diabled Mods

-Major Plugins:

.Iconomy

.Choptree2

-Server Description:

I have been trying to make a server for a long time it was my third attempt and had just got tekkit so I thought Why not make a Tekkit Server! And So Along Came CompanyCraft!

Up-Times:

The Up-times Are Random but I play on it often around 3:30 On Weekdays (CANADIAN TIME)

What The Server's Like:

-As Of Now Everyone is getting along and trustworthy except For someones account being used must be IP Banned

Joining The WHITE-LIST:

-There May Be An Application Soon!

can you whitelist me karstein pls i would love to join your server

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[bukkit1.4.2]Darplin's World[survival][200slots][whitelist][iconomy,chestshop]

No Longer Tekkit But Still Bukkit

Basic Rules:

-No Greifing

-No Wild PVP

-Advertising IS Aloud!

-NO HACKED CLIENT!

General Info:

-No Banned Items

-No Diabled Mods

-Major Plugins:

.Iconomy

.Choptree2

-Server Description:

Up-Times:

What The Server's Like:

Joining The WHITE-LIST:

i would like to join please my IGN is: farmertravis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...