[3.1.2]TheOnlyFunkyTekkit[PVE][20 Slots][Factions][iConomy][Some EE Elements Removed For Guests]

Funky_Nugget

2jdmmut.jpg

HELLO, This is an updated post because of the server has changed quite a lot. The first change is that it is no longer whitelisted. Now you may be thinking, does this compromise the safety of my house and will it be griefed. Well no would be the answer to that. The reason behind this is one of the members on my server has created an anti-tekkit griefing patch, which has been added to the server. This stops people destroying blocks with EE items in other peoples factions and safe zones.

Anyway, without further ado here is the important stuff:

Server Ip:74.63.252.204:25565

The Parts of Tekkit that have been disabled from this server: Nukes, Crafting Table MKIII, Infernal Armour, Vulcanite Amulet [The best parts of EE ARE still in there such as the Destruction Catalyst and the Catalytic Lens]

[Note for Guests (people who have not signed up on the forums)You will not be able to make and use these items, so it is advised that you sign up]

Major Plugins: Essentials, Groupmanager [Groups such as Member, Guest, Admin, etc],iConomy, Factions, LWC [You can lock your chests], Slap [its just a bit of fun really, if somebody has done a cruel joke and the others dont find it funny, the admins can punish them with /slap which will make them fly into the air a couple of blocks]

I have added a number of plugins since the last post. I have added autorank, which will rank you to trusted-member after playing for 12 hours.

I have also added an Enjin plugin that syncs the website to the server.

[Remember you only need to be a member to have access to restricted items]

Server Forum/Website: http://sheeponfire.net/

[This is a major part of this server. We post updates frequently here. Competitions will also be posted here. (CURRENTLY HAVE A DESIGNER COMPETITION)

Description of the server and what we believe in as a community: The actual server is part of a community which is much larger, The Sheep on Fire community, The link to the website and forums is above. The owners of this community me and my friend Jacob who is the guy who started it want to achieve one thing. That all the people who join either the Tekkit Server or the other server have fun and are respected. That is what The Only Funky Tekkit is all about. Respect. Anyone who joins the server is welcomed by everyone on the server so that the player feels at home at the server. Some players will welcome them into their "companies" and/ or offer them support and guidance.

Another thing we strive to achieve here at The Only Funky Tekkit is the trust we place in our players. Not banning certain destructive items such as the destruction catalyst is a sign of trust in our players and it pays off. If you trust your players with the items and ask them nicely not to use it in spawn. They will do as you say.

We love new people joining the server, and we love to watch the server grow, it has been growing slowly but nicely and now we decided it was time to post on here. To see if we can get even more people to join.

What we do ask, as the Sheep on Fire community is that you do read our rules and regulations and write that you accept them on your whitelist application.

FOR RULES TYPE /rules [Not all of the above rules will be on the list that shows below, this does not mean they do not comply.

Thanks for reading. I will now leave you with the server rules and some images of the server [Which will be explained]. Once again thanks for reading

*Funky*

Rules:

1. No Griefing [For obvious reasons]

2. No Stealing

3. No abusive language toward players and especially staff.

4. Please don't leave floating trees. Im sure everyone agrees that they are irritating and ugly.

5. Don't build on or near spawn.

6. Don't ask for commands you don't have without a reason. [unless you think that that rank should definitely have it, I will then look into this]

7. Don't make nukes. [They don't work]

8. Respect all players on the server, especially staff

9. Be social, talk to people, be helpful, its what the server is about after all

10. There is no PVP in the normal world. PVP in the normal world will be treated as murder. All PVP is to be kept in the nether. So be weary the next time you go there.

More simple rules can be found by doing /rules and /rules 2

The best place to find the rules [updated] are at www.sheeponfire.net. You can also find donator rules and staff rules there.

e6of0w.png

Spawn:

This is spawn. We decided that this time the spawn should be simple but big. So as you can see here. It is inside sort of a massive shed. But the inside is pretty cool and the use of computercraft has been used to make the rules board.

11blsop.png2d0htvl.png

Some awesome pics

At the top, is the outside of bekons1337's factory. As you can see there are a HUGE amount of HV solar panels. These are all legit. If you look at the right bottom, you can see the inside. This is the machine that makes the solar panels. It is huge and really confusing.

So if you wish to join this server don't hesitate to, We have just had a server upgrade so joining should not be problem.

Server IP:

74.63.252.204:25565

Server Website:

http://www.sheeponfire.net [The website is an extremely important part of the server. Please use it to make your satisfaction higher.]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...