Buildcraft Pipe Trouble

Lyikos

I can't seen to be able to connect pipes together in build craft, when I place one next to the other they just appear as separate cubes. I tried wooden pipes, and wooden conductive pipes so far, the do the same. Gold conductive pipes work for some reason. Other pipe types connect fine, except cobble won't link up with other types, but wooden doesn't work at all.

Screenshot: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/bcglitch.png/

Wood can not connect together they are used to pull stuff out of something. Cobble and stone can not connect together. Then conductive only connect to conductive same for water proof. I hope this helps.

I did not look at the picture as I am at school and it is blocked if there are other prblems i can check later for you

unless you are planning to make a lava farm in the nether, I suggest forgetting about pipes and using the vastly superior redpower pneumatic tube system instead of buildcraft. If you haven't learned either yet, save yourself the headache and ignore buildcraft entirely. It is redundant, more poorly coded, more complicated, less compact, slower, laggier, and uglier.