[3.1.2] MachineCraft [PvP] [82 slots] [ All Dupes Patched,Not much banned, All EE Tools Unbanned]

kissamauhau1

IP

|

v

-------------------------------------->machinecraft.us<----------------------------------

Information about the server: Our server is for everyone who wants to play it! We have nice community and helpful staff! Come and start your adventure in here and I promise you wont regret it

:)

You can build freely and anywhere in it. We have recently unbanned our last banned item, and our server is now one of the only TRUE unbanned item servers, were you don't have to pay a cent to use a item. So come check out our server today! We keep our server fair and balanced so you wont find invisible people pvping

:D

Rules:

1. No cheating or use of exploits

2. Keep chat and builds clean at a pg-13 level

3. No Emc farms, No afk machines, and no custom timers

4. 2 power flowers per a faction member, and 3 power flowers per a donator faction member

Autorank ranks:

Science ranks:

-Engineer (0 hours of gameplay)

-Technician (20 hours of gameplay)

-Master Technician (45 hours of gameplay)

-Scientist (95 hours of gameplay)

-Genious (160 hours of gameplay)

-Godlike (350 hours of gameplay)

-God (600 hours of gameplay)

-Veteran (1000 hours of gameplay)

-Royal (2500 hours of gameplay)

-Titan (5000 hours of gameplay)

Alchemical ranks:

-Alchemist (0 hours of gameplay)

-Magician (20 hours of gameplay)

-Master Magician (45 hours of gameplay)

-Sorcerer (95 hours of gameplay)

-Wizard (160 hours of gameplay)

-Elite Magician (350 hours of gameplay)

-Elite Wizard (600 hours of gameplay)

-Archmage (1000 hours of gameplay)

-Grand Wizard (2500 hours of gameplay)

-Guardian (5000 hours of gameplay

Non autorank ranks:

-Builder (Build awesome stuff. Gets creative)

Staff ranks:

-Chat Moderator

-Admin

-Senior admin

-Head Admin

-Co-Owner

-Owner

(The pictures below are from our very first spawn way back when we first started this server)

IANSYho.png

4Hbt8m8.png

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I noticed that you posted 7 minutes ago that you have only reached 12 players and I was wondering if that included staff also. I just wan't to mention that I am not asking for a rank, but Here is a reason that you should grant me the opportunity to help out the server with whatever tasks it is facing, plus I am very creative and I have a big idea for a halloween theme that I am very much wanting to share with you.

[APP]

Username: xxxtina

Played on the server: Yes

Have I been banned on a server: No

Why should you choose me: First of all, I am very very dedicated and can get on each and every day of the week unless my computer breaks and I doubt that. I am a very mature player and very helpful. I do not tolerate griefing, hacking, glitching, or modding. I am a very helpful person; If someone ask's me a question, I will always respond if I see it. I do listen to the players and what they have to say about what has happened to their property and try to get the problem or problems resolved. I have been a mod, admin, and Co-Owner on server's until they were discontinued. I am very trustworthy and will not cheat in any way to help the players with getting items unless approved by higher ranks. I never fight nor have problems with other players on any server because I am a very friendly person.

What position do I wan't to be: I would like to start off as a basic staff member but if I succeed in my position to be promoted to a higher staff rank.

Thank you for your time and for reading this application and giving me the change to become a high rank on the server. :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons