[3.1.2] MachineCraft [PvP] [82 slots] [ All Dupes Patched,Not much banned, All EE Tools Unbanned]

kissamauhau1

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

319.png

IP: 85.25.243.232:25566

Rules:

1. No griefing!

2. No duping!

3. No hacking or cheating in any way!

4. Always respect and listen to staff!

5. Dont ask for ranks!

6. No leaking pipes! If you get caught they will be removed without refund.

7. No spamming!

8. You musnt have banned items! If you find a way to get some and dont report to staff = 1d tempban!

Autorank ranks:

-Engineer (0 hours of gameplay)

-Technician (20 hours of gameplay)

-Master Technician (45 hours of gameplay)

-Scientist (95 hours of gameplay)

-Genious (160 hours of gameplay)

-Godlike (350 hours of gameplay)

-God (1000 hours of gameplay)

Non autorank ranks:

-Builder (Build awesome stuff. Gets creative)

-Epic builder (Build epic stuff. Gets world edit)

Staff ranks:

-Chat Moderator

-Head Moderator

-Admin

-Head Admin

-Co-Owner

-Owner

Restricted mods:

-The weapon mod. Some weapons can kill in non pvp area.

Banned items:

-Mining laser

-TNT

-RM and DM hammer and shears, RM katar and morning star.

-All rings exept swiftwolfs.

-World anchor, Teleport tether and Dimensional anchor.

-Both amulets.

Plugins:

-Essentials

-AntiShare

-ChestShop

-CoreProtect

-PermissionEX

-Towny

-BOSEconomy

-SimpleHelpTickets

-GriefPrevention

-DisgueseCraft

-WorldEdit

-WorldGuard

-NoRain

-PvPTimer

Now some screens:

Spawn:

d7QbH.jpg

4rbUO.jpg

Qmro5.jpg

Aryp5.jpg

hey mac_blob and pwnasor can we please be whitelisted we were respectful and was just enjoying this awesome server what happned to the world though everything got resetted we had a house and eveything

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if the server is just going through something right now...like changes or updates..but from what i've played (past 2 days) it has been constantly going down almost every 10 or 15 minutes...normally goes back up but sometimes it stays down for like 10 minutes...this also resets my playing time (so i'm losing money)....just wondering if this will hopefully end soon or whats goin on..

Other than that i've had a goon experience thus far...

I don't know if the server is just going through something right now...like changes or updates..but from what i've played (past 2 days) it has been constantly going down almost every 10 or 15 minutes...normally goes back up but sometimes it stays down for like 10 minutes...this also resets my playing time (so i'm losing money)....just wondering if this will hopefully end soon or whats goin on..

Other than that i've had a goon experience thus far...

Your playing time shouldn't reset and in reality, due to the increasing amount of players on the server and data usage, the server resets every once in a while to improve gaming performance.

Your playing time shouldn't reset and in reality, due to the increasing amount of players on the server and data usage, the server resets every once in a while to improve gaming performance.

Ok well that didn't answer my question....and i can understand a reset every hour as they claim...but every damn 10 minutes...i dont think so when theres only 15-30 people on a server that says can handle 82...I'm pretty sure i've spent more time waiting for the server to go back up then actually playing on the server today.... :l

Point proven...after about 10 minutes now it's back up...and this shall rinse and repeat judging on wat it has done so far today..

Ok well that didn't answer my question....and i can understand a reset every hour as they claim...but every damn 10 minutes...i dont think so when theres only 15-30 people on a server that says can handle 82...I'm pretty sure i've spent more time waiting for the server to go back up then actually playing on the server today.... :l

Point proven...after about 10 minutes now it's back up...and this shall rinse and repeat judging on wat it has done so far today..

My bad...it only stayed up for like 3 minutes that time...

Hey, I got banned for about 5-10 minutes ago for xraying? WTF

I was using the Divining Rod (the dark blue), so I would ask for you to unban me? :D

There was no really reason behind the ban and the admin didnt even talk to me.

Anyways, sorry if I posted on the wrong place, there was no info for where to post the unban apply :P

PS. The banned message is misspelled (Xraying appeal on fourms) ;)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons