[3.1.2] MachineCraft [PvP] [82 slots] [ All Dupes Patched,Not much banned, All EE Tools Unbanned]

kissamauhau1

Hey, I got banned for about 5-10 minutes ago for xraying? WTF

I was using the Divining Rod (the dark blue), so I would ask for you to unban me? :D

There was no really reason behind the ban and the admin didnt even talk to me.

Anyways, sorry if I posted on the wrong place, there was no info for where to post the unban apply :P

PS. The banned message is misspelled (Xraying appeal on fourms) ;)

You post this in the forum. That is where you make a 'Ban Appeal'

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Ninjaboy189

Hi, at 4:00 pm est today there was a server reset...i normally don't mind a server reset but this time my inventory was reset....as this is only my 3rd day on the server...it is a big deal...i lost my diamond pickaxe with enchantment : unbreaking 2 efficiency 2 and fortune 2...or something like that...and my swiftwolfs rending gale...being a 3 day old server member i hope u can realize how expensive of things these are and it would be greatly appreciated if i could be given these items and continue on playing without having to spend everything i have to get new ones..

Thanks!!!

The server never really has lag it bans only things it needs to its full of nice mods admins aslong as you pay attension to the rules get some friends and make new friends the server is really fun , try and have fun and dont be a griefer ill be on it if u need any help

IGN: Ninjaboy189

Hi, at 4:00 pm est today there was a server reset...i normally don't mind a server reset but this time my inventory was reset....as this is only my 3rd day on the server...it is a big deal...i lost my diamond pickaxe with enchantment : unbreaking 2 efficiency 2 and fortune 2...or something like that...and my swiftwolfs rending gale...being a 3 day old server member i hope u can realize how expensive of things these are and it would be greatly appreciated if i could be given these items and continue on playing without having to spend everything i have to get new ones..

Thanks!!!

If you find me online, tell me and i'll recompensate you.

The community is great and everything...but the server has gone through 2 map resets in less then a week....goes through nearly 4 resets an hour...sometimes it is down for around 10 minutes....i gave this server 2 chances...i have lost 30 hours of my life that i was not compensated for in anyway....and now I'm done..i do not recommend this server...

Ninja, they reset the map because it was corrupted. That's why the resets took so long. After they reset the map, the server went much smoother, with a very low restart time. I agree with your complaints about the server, but because they reset the server now, those problems are fixed. If you want to be recompensated, then just contact me in-game and I personally see to it that you are given items to start you off in the new map. I understand if you wish to quit the server, but I would ask that you think about your decision. I have been on the server almost since the beginning and have seen many map restarts. I know it's somewhat troublesome and disappointing when the map resets and you lose everything, but it's not as bad as it seems. Most people think that the reset took away everything they had. But really, it gave them a chance to start over. They could either stay with the old map and be stuck with the hour long restarts, or they could reset the map and give everyone a chance at a new life. This probably won't convince you to stay, but I hope you will stay anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: hyper8

Honest opinion :) : This server is by far the best server i have played on (about 5 alltogether) it has the right items banned, just to make the gameplay a bit more challenging and the autorank is just amazing, it just gives the UMPF! to the game when you can see the name Magician or Tehnician in front of your name (and even God, if you are patient enough). Also they (we) have a dynmap which is seriously helpful to find a place to live for new players. This is the greatest server you will ever play. Oh, yeah. The staff is really friendly and the server is up 98% of the time (100 without the occasional restarts it needs :))

Come and play, you will never leave :] mwahahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons