Liquid Distribution

Sir_Therim

I do believe it's the redpower mod (not 100% sure if this is the name of the mod) but the pump and grate (fluid pipe is what you would need to use to move the oil/water) would do what you needed, though I don't know if there is a way to automatically switch between separate ponds.

Maybe I should rephrase the question, in tekkit using the Equivalent Exchange mod, you can duplicate oil buckets. There are also means of creating oil using an Oil Fabricator. Is it possible to make an infinite source of oil and then have it placed as oil blocks in the world, similar to how you would find it naturally, and if so does it easily make pools of oil where I want it to?

Thanks for the help Lisa, but I don't need to remove oil from an oil well and put it somewhere else.

Oil in buckets can be placed in the world like water, and flow pretty much exactly like water minus the "infinite" part. Thus, you could have a deployer filled with the oil buckets you make place an oil source block, and then use a redpower 2 pump to move it from that staging area to whatever pool you want to fill, using grates.

Using a pool (ie no tanks) pretty much demands RP2 pumps/grates, as Lisa mentioned.