I would like some help with some modding

DarkUnicycle

Hello, I have been playing on the Technic Launcher for some time now, and I was wondering if there was anyway to add the optifine multi-core feature into yogbox or any other feature of the launcher. I would also like to know if there was a way I could play the latest version of the minecraft launcher build since I am not able to on my current launcher for some reason.

Please Help Me As Soon As Possible!

Hello, I have been playing on the Technic Launcher for some time now, and I was wondering if there was anyway to add the optifine multi-core feature into yogbox or any other feature of the launcher. I would also like to know if there was a way I could play the latest version of the minecraft launcher build since I am not able to on my current launcher for some reason.

Please Help Me As Soon As Possible!

A heads up, the modding section is reserved for people who make mods themselves only, apart from the request section, which is for people to give ideas so hopefully a mod can pick them up.

Now, to install optifine, you just have to install it normally in your techniclauncher/technicssp folder as if it was minecraft., and replace minecraft.jar with modpack.jar for the instructions. And, no.