Server Bans

Ashzification

(While I am not my servers owner or an OP, I am an admin on my server and have been running the show while our owner has been away the last few days.)

I'm trying to find ways to make my server's experience in Tekkit better. In doing so, I've seen a lot of the players I have banned applying for other servers. As per my personal policy (I am not sure about other admins on our server) I report every ban I do on our server website. I'm going to share this with everyone who is looking in the Tekkit section for a good server, owners looking to keep their servers in good working order, and anyone else inquiring about someone banning.

As far as I know, when bans occur are also put on McBans, but our owner has not confirmed this with me. I'm hoping this will help other servers keep good communities :)

http://profserve.enjin.com/forum/viewforum/1061664/m/4361677

I'm adding this to my list of words acquired by the mods of this forum.

Dongmongler- (N) One who mongles dongs. syn- bag of dicks. Etymology- merging of cockmongler (Etymology- 4chan) and Dong (Etymology- English, 1891, unknown origin)

Any plugin that can be "written to" by other players/admins/owners etc are imo just crap. How is to say whats worthy of a ban? How to really check and confirm said bans? How to tell if a admin aint just an asshat and just dont like that player?

Minecraft is and always will be filled with trolls, whitelist or open server. Thats just the way it is, internett