Server refuses to load world file

Launcher/pack Version:N/A

Operating System:Win 7 Home Premium

Version of Java:1.7 JDK

Description of Problem:

When i run the world in single player i have no problems but when i try to load this world into my server it nulls out. this world was previously a tekkit 1.0 world i used the patch with midas gold to take it to 1.1.4 and then the worldupdater1.4 to update from 1.1.4 to 2.1 I also had/have ironchests installed

Error Messages:N/A

Link to pastebin of log:

http://pastebin.com/8KZLHeAD

Wow... You actually waited a reasonable amount of time before bumping your post. That's a first.

Seems to be some problems with the tile entities in air blocks. Stuff like this is scatter throughout the log:

2012-03-13 06:31:32 [iNFO] Attempted to place a tile entity (eloraam.machine.TileTranspose@79811e67) at 979,64,187 (AIR) where there was no entity tile!

Sadly I don't know that much about the errors though.

Edit: Oh and a nice "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 7" error at the end.

how does eloraam's mods store block data in a world save? im guessing thats what the problem is as her blocks dont always take up full blocks im assuming she has a seperate part in the world save for the partials but i dnt know lol just shooting out random thoughts, probly sound like a moron XD. any clue what causes the error at the end?