Monster Apocalypse Pluggin and Tekkit

So I am trying to get the Monster Apocalypse mod working woth tekkit, I've tried a lot of the versions of the pluggin and tried back dating my server to and older version that people have said works but no luck. The game isn't giving any sort of error or even messing anything up, it simply does nothing, as if the pluggin wasn't even installed. The only thing it does do is trart it and say this enable in my Command Console. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks!

Have you used the plugin successfully before?

If you have not then you may have forgotten to enable it. By default all features of the plugin are disabled and must be enabled in the config.yml for the plugin make any change to bukkit/tekkit.

If that is the reason and you need any help with the config.yml setup then just say, I have experience configuring Monster Apocalypse.

Well I feel like its a version problem, Im using Tekkit 3.1.2 which uses Minecraft 1.2.5 R4.1. But i can only find the mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 R4.0? I've gone into the config file and set spawn rates to crazy number and name it so Zombies should explode but it isnt doing anything.

I just tested on my local server and it seems to work for me.

First does it say "[Monster apocalypse] Enabling Monster Apocalypse v<0.0.1> " if it does then it is most likely not an error.

Secondly are you sure you have set all of the enable things to true in the config and not just changing the mob settings. Like at the beginning it says "Enable all other monster properties?:" that should be set to true, there are also several other things like this in the front of the config that need to be turned to true.

I did have problems with this plugin as well. I finally removed it because it was causing problems to other plugins like mobhealth.

My problem was the same as the one you have, i finally made it to do something, but it was completely random and buggy behavour. If you find a way to run it well, i'd like to know it as i may give it another chance

Hey, I've been out of town for a while sorry it took so long to get back to you.

I hadn't been setting the "Enable all other monster properties" to true, so I tested it out and now no monsters are spawning at all, even if I try and spawn them through a spawn egg. and in my control panel it is saying that the mod is enabled. What version of the mod are you using? Cause if it works for you and your using it with the most current version of tekkit then there shouldn't be a problem on my end cause I've been trying it on fresh tekkit servers too. Thanks!