Redpower Quarry Crashing Game..... Sometimes.

Stidrvr

So Ive been having a problem with my Redpower quarry that I made. Its simialr to Direwolf20's, it uses an Inch Worm system to move the entire structure, but single motors to dig to bedrock.

So far, my research has led me to believe that it was the wireless redstone. Then I read that Ender and Alchemy chests could also casue a problem. I am no longer using wireless restone, but I am using an Energy Condesor and an Alchemychest for overflow.

Heres the wiered part. I was able to successfully run to digging sessions down to bedrock, with no issues. After those two were done, I repositioned 8 blocks over to start again, and now it crashes. Evrytime I join while its running, but it didnt when it was 8 blocks the other direction.

SO it seems to be happening in one area not the other. Ideas?

Some threads requested pictures of their quarries, so here mine.

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

Heres the log:

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] java.lang.ClassCastException: eloraam.machine.TileFrameMoving cannot be cast to ee.TileEE

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at EEProxy.handleTEPacket(EEProxy.java:161)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at ee.network.TileEntityPacket.execute(TileEntityPacket.java:57)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at ee.network.PacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketHandler.java:38)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at forge.MessageManager.dispatchIncomingMessage(MessageManager.java:432)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at forge.ForgeHooksClient.onCustomPayload(ForgeHooksClient.java:620)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at adl.a(NetClientHandler.java:1170)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at ee.a(SourceFile:46)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at lg.b(NetworkManager.java:343)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at adl.b(NetClientHandler.java:71)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at je.c(SourceFile:50)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.k(Minecraft.java:1877)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:825)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:753)

[18:16:02] [sEVERE] at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

We tried renting a server thinking that bandwidth was an issue, were are hosting it a servercraft.co I just uploaded the world and the same thing is still happening. Does anyone have any ideas? I literally played all weekend on single player with no issues.