[3.1.2]TDA's Community Tekkit Server[Slots are # of whitelist-ed!][PvE][Essentials]

In Game Name: RaG3_x_MaStErS

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: i have played tekkit for about 3 months now

Have I Ever Been Banned: i have found out recently yes i have been banned about 3 times to count and that was when i first started minecraft about a year ago i think i have learned since then

Why I Would Like To Play On This Server: i would like to jopin this server because i have been looking for a small server to play on and that is friedly and every1 wont go on a PVP rampage

In Game Name: RaG3_x_MaStErS

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: i have played tekkit for about 3 months now

Have I Ever Been Banned: i have found out recently yes i have been banned about 3 times to count and that was when i first started minecraft about a year ago i think i have learned since then

Why I Would Like To Play On This Server: i would like to jopin this server because i have been looking for a small server to play on and that is friedly and every1 wont go on a PVP rampage

Accepted! Thank you for your honesty. :) When I first played on minecraft classic I start taking a road out then got banned for griefing, I didn't even know what that was when I first started. :p

In Game Name:allizar

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: I have played Tekkit 3 months now.

Have I Ever Been Banned: No, I have never been banned and strive to not be.

Why I Would Like To Play On This Server: I have been looking for a small tekkit server that has been recently started,and this one looked like a nice server.

In Game Name:allizar

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: I have played Tekkit 3 months now.

Have I Ever Been Banned: No, I have never been banned and strive to not be.

Why I Would Like To Play On This Server: I have been looking for a small tekkit server that has been recently started,and this one looked like a nice server.

Accepted.

In Game Name:Cproo12

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit:since 1.8.1

Have I Ever Been Banned:2 times. (3 were my bros fault)

Why I Would Like To Play On This Server:because i have been dying to play on a whitelisted tekkit server thats pure survival

Hey Dark, this is rebs_win_123. I am very confused, it says that I was banned for stealing, but I haven't stolen anything. I used your condenser with your permission and received a wrench from you, also with your permission. Just wondering if you could clear this up for me.

Ah I forgot about the condensor. Me and my momory :( It is fixed.

In Game Name:NoobMedBoob

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: I've played some of the mods a very long time ago, before they were in the tekkit-pack.

Have I Ever Been Banned: Not sure but I don't think so.

Why I Would Like To Play On This Server: I have trouble enjoying normal minecraft because i feel so many things are missing, so I need a tekkit-server to play on.

In Game Name:NoobMedBoob

How Long I Have Played With Tekkit: I've played some of the mods a very long time ago, before they were in the tekkit-pack.

Have I Ever Been Banned: Not sure but I don't think so.

Why I Would Like To Play On This Server: I have trouble enjoying normal minecraft because i feel so many things are missing, so I need a tekkit-server to play on.

Accepted, welcome to the server.

WE ARE NOW AT 20 WHITELISTED-PEOPLE, WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING AT THIS TIME, THANK YOU! :)