Teleport Pipes not working

Meapa

Question

Title: Teleport Pipes not working

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: 1.7.0_09

Description of Problem:

The teleport pipes are connected on the same frequency but they don't say they are connect and they don't work.

17 answers to this question

http://mcportcentral.co.za/wiki/index.php?title=Ports_for_1.2.5

Go to that link, press Ctrl-f, type in "Additional Pipes", then just download that, then replace the one in your server's mods folder with it. Might also be an idea to delete the AdditionalPipes.cfg file in the Buildcraft Config folder.

First everything worked fine with my teleport pipes but somehow i got the same problem withouch changing anything. I tried to solve it through taking another frequency, so i changed it from 1 to 10 and my server crashed, now i cant play, could i repair my world data somehow?

Also, I read that in order for an anchor to work, you need to have been in that area so that the chunks will load, since an anchor only keeps already loaded chunks loaded.

Umm. Can you explain a bit clearer? I didn't really get that.

Umm. Can you explain a bit clearer? I didn't really get that.

When you go around your Minecraft world, it loads a certain amount of the world around you. That space is split up into chunks, and they only load when you are using them, so when you leave an area, those chunks(part of the world) unload, so things are not active there. An anchor(world, dimensional, teleport) is supposed to keep the chunks around it loaded. But for that to happen, they need to be loaded first. So if the server restarts, the anchor won't do anything until you go to it and load the chunks around the anchor, then it will keep them loaded until the next server restart. That's my understanding of how they work. Like I said, I've heard that dimensional anchors are the most reliable, plus they're cheap and you can adjust the area that they keep loaded.