Server help with EE

Ictoo

Hello everyone i have a Tekkit server, and i have one question about it, It's about EE.

I have no problem with energy condensers really but i have a problem with power flowers where it basically breaks the game(for me) and i wanted to stop them on my server, is there away to do this but to keep the energy condenser? in the back end server side?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Yes, you can ban collectors.

However, this will NOT accomplish what you want. If you don'tban condensers completely, AND transmutation tablets, then it will still "break the game" in the exact same way as power flowers. In fact, most of the EMC generators that only use condensers are significantly faster than power flowers, for those who know what they are doing.

There's no way around it: virtually every part of EE breaks the game, if what you desire is an actual survival server with finite resources and such.

In fact, UU matter will also break the game in the same way as power flowers, and just as severely, only slightly slower. You should also ban mass fabricators if you dont want people spawning free stuff.

I understand what you mean with banning the condenser altogether my thing with powerflowers is you just let it sit there and don't need to do anything else with it.

But i will try banning the condenser, is it easy to do this in the config files?

I understand what you mean with banning the condenser altogether my thing with powerflowers is you just let it sit there and don't need to do anything else with it.

But i will try banning the condenser, is it easy to do this in the config files?

Yes I understand. I am saying that there are literally dozens of types of machines you can build using a condenser alone (no collectors), that will just sit there, while you are offline, and produce EMC, just like a power flower. And they will do so in some cases orders of magnitude faster than power flowers will for the same cost. A single rotary macerator, a condenser, and a couple of windmills can produce 1500 EMC per second, for example (as much as over 60 Mk 3 collectors!)

In fact, even if you ban condensers, that's still not good enough. If I put a gem of eternal density in an alchemical chest, then I can pump stuff from a darkroom or a blaze rod grinder into that chest and still end up with a concentrated source of offline EMC.

So you would need to ban condensers, collectors, (alchemical chests and alchemical bags) or gems of density, transmutation tablets, probably black hole bands, and mass fabricators. And I'm probably forgetting some things, still. I strongly suggest simply banning all of EE2, if you want a "legit" finite resources survival server. (And mass fabs)

All of these things except the mass fabs can be banned using the EE config file in the root directory.