[3.1.2] .Ckz#craft tekkit server [PVP][20 slots][EE enabled][ Nukes disabled][Anti-grief][24/7]

jonathansty

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: Davidmcfadyen

Age? 15

Why? I'm finding it really difficult to find a good server to stick with at the moment

What time zone do you live in? GMT-1

How long will you be able to play? Probably quite frequently, although I do have to study a lot nowadays

Have you ever been banned? There's probably no point in lying here, I think I may have been a couple of times, but that will have been a while back now. I'd be disappointed if this is what lets me down in my application.

Added to whitelist.

Is the protection system going to change with the server clean up so i dont have to make signs and place them next to my chests, and i havent figured out how to protect my tekkit builds only chests

Well, yeah I'm looking for changing over to LWC. Do you hate the sign protection?

Yes the sign protection is a waste of resources no matter how abundant and renewable those resources are. And i keep running across the problem forgetting to protect things with a sign, so i had to resort to living under ground in a secret base to avoid losing anything do to some free roaming / homeless steve.

Yes the sign protection is a waste of resources no matter how abundant and renewable those resources are. And i keep running across the problem forgetting to protect things with a sign, so i had to resort to living under ground in a secret base to avoid losing anything do to some free roaming / homeless steve.

I'll try to give setup a plugin in the weekend

In game name:Sir_Jumps Age? 13 Why? I have been looking for a good tekkit server What time zone do you live in? GMT -6 How long will you be able to play? About 3 hours a day Have you ever been banned? No

Whitelisted

In game name:Ktfp51

Age?17

Why? Im looking for a longer lasting server

What time zone do you live in? Est

How long will you be able to play? I have a lot of free time

Have you ever been banned? none that i known of.

Whitelisted

But it seems everybody missunderstand the Why? question it means Why should I let you in my server.

in my game: boobsforme

Why? Why would i like to join? I have been looking for a good Tekkit server to play on which has a friendly community and active admins, i hope this server will be the right one for me. I plan to try out redpower2 as I haven't done much with it as of yet. I know IC2 and EE2 like the back of my hand. I know very little about Buildcraft but i am eager to learn about it. i am looking to have a bit of fun and make new friends on the way

How long will you be able to play? A day, 1 - 3 hours more when i am not at college and thats a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

Have you ever been banned? Nope i have never been banned from the game.

In game name:Enderguy37081

Why you should let me join: I have been on many servers but this one looks nice and i will try to help out as much as i can and love to be nice to people

Time zone: Eastern

how long will i be able to play: i will be able to play almost everyday for at least 3 hours weekends a lot longer and with that time i will help out (if i'm not on i'm grounded or on vacation)

How many bans: I have bans just for accidentally dyeing in spawn on a vanilla server they had parkour and i wanted to do it i fell and died and got a 30 sec death ban for killing myself its annoying.

Main mod: IC2 thats my main mod

in my game: boobsforme

Why? Why would i like to join? I have been looking for a good Tekkit server to play on which has a friendly community and active admins, i hope this server will be the right one for me. I plan to try out redpower2 as I haven't done much with it as of yet. I know IC2 and EE2 like the back of my hand. I know very little about Buildcraft but i am eager to learn about it. i am looking to have a bit of fun and make new friends on the way

How long will you be able to play? A day, 1 - 3 hours more when i am not at college and thats a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

Have you ever been banned? Nope i have never been banned from the game.

In game name: GreekOverdose

Why? Why would i like to join? I have been looking for a good Tekkit server to play on which has a friendly community and active admins, i hope this server will be the right one. I plan to try out redpower2 as I haven't done much with it as of yet. I know IC2 and EE2 like the back of my hand. I know very little about Buildcraft but i am eager to learn about it.

How long will you be able to play? A day, 1 - 3 hours more when i am not at college.

Have you ever been banned? Nope http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/c43e2b5436b07432dd07e1482762e09848c0254a

Hey sorry but you probably didn't write this apply yourself it seems like you are GreekOverdose.

Check the first page for GreekOverdose his apply. You write the same things. Really the same things.

In game name:Enderguy37081

Why you should let me join: I have been on many servers but this one looks nice and i will try to help out as much as i can and love to be nice to people

Time zone: Eastern

how long will i be able to play: i will be able to play almost everyday for at least 3 hours weekends a lot longer and with that time i will help out (if i'm not on i'm grounded or on vacation)

How many bans: I have bans just for accidentally dyeing in spawn on a vanilla server they had parkour and i wanted to do it i fell and died and got a 30 sec death ban for killing myself its annoying.

Main mod: IC2 thats my main mod

Whitelisted

why i would like to join:

why. ive been on technic for a wile now and i really like it, ive made friends on the way and i really like to build a town or a city. its good in a way for me because im studding and training to be a architect so its really good to make creations.

Im at collage 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I will be on it for 1 to 3 hours a day.

so please, PLEASE let me join your team. Thank you. And im sorry for coping greekoverdose but i really did not no what to put, but i promise you this is the truth and i really do want to join your team Thank you.

ya im using that it gives me cant reach

Hmm That's weird. I can connect without a problem. It doesn't say you're not whitelisted, does it?

why i would like to join:

why. ive been on technic for a wile now and i really like it, ive made friends on the way and i really like to build a town or a city. its good in a way for me because im studding and training to be a architect so its really good to make creations.

Im at collage 3 times a week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I will be on it for 1 to 3 hours a day.

so please, PLEASE let me join your team. Thank you. And im sorry for coping greekoverdose but i really did not no what to put, but i promise you this is the truth and i really do want to join your team Thank you.

To late, You've got 1 chance and you blew it.

In game name: somone122

Age? 20

Why should I let you in my server? im a friendly, creative person and i think i can add to your community

What time zone do you live in? UTC+2

How long will you be able to play? around 4 a day

Have you ever been banned? no

main mod? ic2/bc

i'd like to join your server because im sick of public servers where people grief each other, every time i build someting,

someone destroy it while im offline.

In game name: somone122

Age? 20

Why should I let you in my server? im a friendly, creative person and i think i can add to your community

What time zone do you live in? UTC+2

How long will you be able to play? around 4 a day

Have you ever been banned? no

main mod? ic2/bc

i'd like to join your server because im sick of public servers where people grief each other, every time i build someting,

someone destroy it while im offline.

Your account name looks suspicious but I'm still gonna add you :P

Remember everyone to visit www.ckz-clan.com you can try to get a trail to be member of the clan and maintain the server grief free :p

Hey jonathansty hows it going? I love your server me and somone122 are wondering if we can make a pub (we are making a beer factory you should take a pic of the island we are working on looks amazing lol :)) thanky you for responding and can you help me cross breed :)

At spawn/next to it or somwhere else you want us to make it :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons