[3.1.2] .Ckz#craft tekkit server [PVP][20 slots][EE enabled][ Nukes disabled][Anti-grief][24/7]

jonathansty

In game name: Bainoc

Age? 34

Why should I let you in my server? Because i think i can contribute to the server and the community.

What time zone do you live in? UTC +1

How long will you be able to play? For a long long time.

Have you ever been banned? No

main mod? EE, Industrialcraft, buildcraft.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name: Bainoc

Age? 34

Why should I let you in my server? Because i think i can contribute to the server and the community.

What time zone do you live in? UTC +1

How long will you be able to play? For a long long time.

Have you ever been banned? No

main mod? EE, Industrialcraft, buildcraft.

whitelisted :p

In game name: hdb1245

Age? 12

Why should I let you in my server? Enderguy37081 told me about this server and it sounds pretty cool to play on. Also i prefer to play on whitlisted servers because of griefers

What time zone do you live in? GMT

How long will you be able to play? i will be able to get on everyday for about 1-2 hours (i will be on longer at the weekends)

Have you ever been banned? Once in normal minecraft because the admin hated me (they de oped him after he did it)

main mod? Industrialcraft,Buildcraft

Age? 12

Why should I let you in my server? Enderguy37081 told me about this server and it sounds pretty cool to play on. Also i prefer to play on whitlisted servers because of griefers

How long will you be able to play? i will be able to get on everyday for about 1-2 hours (i will be on longer at the weekends)

Have you ever been banned? Once in normal minecraft because the admin hated me (they de oped him after he did it)

soz for the big gap between age and why you should let me join the server i dunno what happened

Age? 12

Added!

In game name: Aayom

Why? Why would i like to join? I have been looking for a good Tekkit server to play on which has a friendly community and active admins and I hope to rebuild my facotry.

How long will you be able to play? A day, 1 - 7 hours more when I am not in college.

Have you ever been banned: I have not :D

In game name: Aayom

Why? Why would i like to join? I have been looking for a good Tekkit server to play on which has a friendly community and active admins and I hope to rebuild my facotry.

How long will you be able to play? A day, 1 - 7 hours more when I am not in college.

Have you ever been banned: I have not :D

Added

Username : GameChap90000

Country/Timezone: Gtm+2

Years playing Minecraft : 2

Previous op/mod experience? : yes

What you feel you can contribute :I'm a good team player! I'm fair and i respect people's privacy, I has my own minecraft and tekkit servers. i do not agree trolling and griefing.

Time you can contribute to the server : 4-6 Hours a Day. (more than 4-7 in weekend, i am in 7th grade and i need to study at school... )

Do you have any Mysql, Java, or HTML experience? How many years? : No sorry

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I love that game, and i could be a good help. i can build factories and a lot more.

What you feel you can contribute :I'm a good team player! I'm fair and i respect people's privacy, I has my own minecraft and tekkit servers. i do not agree trolling and griefing.

Time you can contribute to the server : 4-6 Hours a Day. (more than 4-7 in weekend, i am in 7th grade and i need to study at school... )

Other information you feel may be pertinent : I love that game, and i could be a good help. i can build factories and a lot more.

Wrong apply form.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons