Quarries Not Working & Can't Ban Ceratin Items

#1 - I have op'd [buildcraft] I have added it to the builder rank, but still my users say the frame of the quarry won't generate.

#2 - I want to blacklist items such as the RM Furnace, Evertide/Volcanite Amulet, and Transmutation Tablet. I have blacklisted them in my config.yml for Essentials but they are still made. I am thinking that they won't be blacklisted because they contain colons, or are metadata.

#1 - I have op'd [buildcraft] I have added it to the builder rank, but still my users say the frame of the quarry won't generate.

Do not take your users word for it, test it yourself.

#2 - I want to blacklist items such as the RM Furnace, Evertide/Volcanite Amulet, and Transmutation Tablet. I have blacklisted them in my config.yml for Essentials but they are still made. I am thinking that they won't be blacklisted because they contain colons, or are metadata.

Use permissionsex, enable modifyworld, and blacklist the items for whatever user group you want. Here is the entry that prevents users from holding a nuke. They can still craft it, but as soon as they pick it up they lose it, and the materials used to make it.

- -modifyworld.items.have.x237

Use permissionsex, enable modifyworld, and blacklist the items for whatever user group you want. Here is the entry that prevents users from holding a nuke. They can still craft it, but as soon as they pick it up they lose it, and the materials used to make it.

So if I am using essentials and group manager, how exactly can I transfer all my settings, users and groups?

I have tested it as well and it doesn't work.