How do I get rid of excess items?

I built a factory to create uranium cells for my reactor, at the end, I have a filter putting the cells into a few different chests through pneumatic tube where they wait to go in the reactor. The thing is, the factory keeps creating cells even after all the chest are full, and when all those chests are full, the filter doesn't pull anymore cells out, so they overflow. How do I dispose of these extra cells so they don't build up? I was thinking maybe finding a way to somehow have the pneumatic tube drop the extra cells into lava or something. Or better yet, is there a better way of doing what I am doing that is fairly simple? Thanks in advanced.

There's an item called Incinerator, if you connect it at the end of the line that goes to your chests it will incinerate (aka destroy) the items that are inserted to it, recipe is 8 cobblestones surrounding a lava bucket.

There's an item called Incinerator, if you connect it at the end of the line that goes to your chests it will incinerate (aka destroy) the items that are inserted to it, recipe is 8 cobblestones surrounding a lava bucket.

Ah, thanks. How would I make it so that the incinerator is the last place the items go? I'm using pneumatic tubes if that makes any difference.

Items going through a pneumatic system will always go to the closest inventory, so to make it last just make sure it's the farthest inventory from the chest/machine/etc they come from. Restriction tubes can help with this, as they are counted as 100 tubes.