Tekkit Legends EE help!

Zmouse

Okay! so i really like EE And EMC but i would prefer it have a "EMC" cap for instance 200k EMC But can never go above that so players are able to use it for blocks and all that good sttuff but unable to hoard EMC and maybe itll have a little less abuse

Is this possible? to set a EMC cap?

I'm running a dedicated and would like players access to it rather then outright ban on it! (Little new to this)

Thanks!

• Discord Moderator

This is not a feature currently in ProjectE. After looking at the source it could probably be implemented in 4 or 5 lines of code. I checked out 1.9.3h, made (what I considered to be) the required changes, and tried to compile but one of the Gradle dependencies seems to be offline at the moment so it won't build. You might try opening a issue on their GitHub for this so see if you get any traction. If they implement the feature it should be pretty trivial to back-port that to the version of ProjectE in TekkitLegends.

Edit:
I was able to locate the correct version of the API and quickly throw together a maven repo to host it for Gradle. My version of the mod compiled so I'll try to test it soon. Might be a couple hours before I can get back to it.

Edit 2:
Okay, not surprisingly since it was my first time looking at the ProjectE source, my little fix missed a few things. Mine does indeed limit how much EMC you can store, but I neglected to check the "burn this for EMC" process in the Table so you are able to waste items when you shouldn't. I'll see if I can address that now.

Edit 3:
Okay, decided to dig a little deeper into the source and found a better implementation. I'm only limiting the max stored EMC by Integer.MAX_VALUE and don't know if this will break something else in the code if the config is set to some huge freaking number, but otherwise it seems to work well. Two files changed, 3 lines of code. I still suggest you open an issue on their GitHub repo, but it is highly unlikely they will back-port it to 1.3.9h so:

Changes in my build:

• New config option added "maximumStoredEMC" which defaults to the originally hard-coded value in 1.9.3h. Set to -1 to make stored EMC essentially unlimited or an integer value to set something specific.
  • Can be used server-side only. No need to change the client.
  • Started from the ProjectE GitHub at commit SHA 72b8665e2a1f196f21b621a026f35a409746696d
  • Created a new Maven repo for the (outdated and no longer available) Chisel2 API 1.3.10.100
  • Changed source available from the link below
    72b8665e2a1f196f21b621a026f35a409746696d

Download of updated mod and source: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jo88y8ochgxif0j/AAAfV67G4RE58aj174n_bfnCa?dl=0

Edited by plowmanplow