[3.1.2]Tekkitopia[PvP/PvE][100 slots][Open][iConomy, Towny][NO EE][MATURE]

lulz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, just got minecraft nd tekkit and such, could use some help getting started up ;) could a kind soul find a place in his heart where they might consider helping me? would be really nice. I speak english ok and swedish. thanks!!

Well, welcome to Tekkit.

As we constantly get new members, I'm certain that you'll be able to find someone to team up with.

Just make sure to utilize the available wikis and guides for Tekkit and our server.

I was inside a base of a person, and I was stealing unprotected items in rescource. The owner of the base came and tried to kill me, but I beat him. MoonPie got mad I killed him, and he teleported to me, killed me, and stole my items.

Screenshots:

http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=sZinkp2jl56qlqWWm6iYo62Wo9PZ2pU

I've messaged MoonPie about it, and I'm certain this won't be a future problem.

As you most likely know aswell, Moon's one of the kindest and most patient mods we have - he probably just had an awful day.

I've messaged MoonPie about it, and I'm certain this won't be a future problem.

As you most likely know aswell, Moon's one of the kindest and most patient mods we have - he probably just had an awful day.

I think I was just being a jerk, and I'm going to stop my previous attitude of stealing and killing for no reason.

Great server with a fantastic and friendly staff. The regular players are a joy to talk to and are incredibly helpful. The website is simplistic and I find myself visiting the forums to see what's being said at least once a day. Just great all around and I hope to be a part of the server for a long time.

Great server with a fantastic and friendly staff. The regular players are a joy to talk to and are incredibly helpful. The website is simplistic and I find myself visiting the forums to see what's being said at least once a day. Just great all around and I hope to be a part of the server for a long time.

We all hope you'll never leave girrraffe!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons