[3.1.2]Tekkitopia[PvP/PvE][100 slots][Open][iConomy, Towny][NO EE][MATURE]

lulz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing you need to know about this server is this. if you are immature, you will likely end up getting yourself banned. Staff won't sit there and politely let you spam, they wont let you spawn kill all the new people: They don't put up with shit. This server is awesome, The dedicated staff, and 0 bullshit tolerance makes this an awesome server for those who are mature enough to handle a real tekkit server. :)

The towns are also awesome.

the only thing you need to know about this server is this. if you are immature, you will likely end up getting yourself banned. Staff won't sit there and politely let you spam, they wont let you spawn kill all the new people: They don't put up with shit. This server is awesome, The dedicated staff, and 0 bullshit tolerance makes this an awesome server for those who are mature enough to handle a real tekkit server. :)

The towns are also awesome.

Thank yaaaaaaaw!

worst server ever you get banned for saying im going on a better server

Incorrect.

Behaving like an insolent child on the other hand will get you a grade A boot up yours.

Feel free to read and reply to your very own thread if you wish to continue this discussion and the nature behind your ban.

http://tekkitopia.com/forum/index.php?threads/matej789.18/

worst server ever you get banned for saying im going on a better server

Behaving like an insolent child on the other hand will get you a grade A boot up yours. *snip link*

This...is the correct response to an idiot. We use it here as well - very effective.

Amazing server. Staff has been very helpful so far. A few suggestions:

1) Not sure if you have already done this, but enabling http requests for computer craft would be great. Allows me to use old code I wrote through pastebin.

2) Make it a little easier to find fresh land through main world.

Amazing server. Staff has been very helpful so far. A few suggestions:

1) Not sure if you have already done this, but enabling http requests for computer craft would be great. Allows me to use old code I wrote through pastebin.

2) Make it a little easier to find fresh land through main world.

I (Kapten_Knas) or Klandan might be able to help you with that seeing as our current security settings do not allow the HTTP access.

Just let Klandan know you wish to import a script and he'll give it a brief read to ensure nothing malicious is inside the code.

Regarding Main world, use /rspawn to teleport you to a random location.

If you have any suggestions on how we could improve it all our member's input are valued. :)

i love this freakin server but unfortunatly i got banned for greifing in the resource world. it was actually an accident and i though the place that i had "greifed" was already greifed, but now i know that i did somthing wrong so i wish to please be unbanned. thanks for making the server by the way, its a great server

and i think one reason why people are making the bad compliments on the server is because it has absolutly no EE. if the server were to have a small portion of it, such as the alc. chest, energy condenser, flying ring, and DM tools and armor, and leave out the rest of the mod, that would probably make the server a little more popular.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons