[3.1.3][Novus Ordo Anarchy][PvP][30 Slot][No Banned Items][Open]

Dolan

b4l5S.jpg

About Novus Ordo Anarchy (N.O.A):

N.O.A is a new server that aims to provide an unrestricted server for Tekkit. This goal is achieved by not banning items and appropriate counter-measures against exploits to ensure you get the best Tekkit experience.

bKQrm.jpg

Notable plugins:

WorldBorder: This goes from -10,000 to 10,000 to keep the server competitive.

Additional details:

Useful commands:

/tpa

/tpahere

/sethome

Server uptime:

24/7 with a dedicated server.

Rules:

1. No hacked clients.

2. Play fair.

3. Respect staff and their decisions.

Server IP:

69.175.94.211:25565

To apply for moderator:

Ingame name:

How would you moderate the server?

What is your experience as a moderator?

Why do you want to be a moderator?

What Timezone are you in?

Ingame name: Tandaare

How would you moderate the server? I will listen to any issius that people might have and then attempt to help them to the best of my abillity

What is your experience as a moderator? I've been a moderator on 2 servers as well as i've owned my own server and i've also been admin on 1 server

Why do you want to be a moderator? i want to be a moderator becuse i want to help out and keep things running smoothly

What Timezone are you in? umc -6000

The server is rolling back anyone who logs off, resetting their inventory and position/facing to what it was at a certain time, and is, for me personally, not allowing me to set up a new base. If I dig a base or place blocks outside of a small area near where the server dumps me every time I log on, those blocks are not actually mined, and upon logging out and in, the world is as it was before I did anything to it. Other people have been able to get limitless PvP protection because the server thinks that they are new every time they join in, and a couple others have apparently been able to dupe a massive amount of items via these rollbacks.

tl;dr : Server's broke. Fix it.

The server is rolling back anyone who logs off, resetting their inventory and position/facing to what it was at a certain time, and is, for me personally, not allowing me to set up a new base. If I dig a base or place blocks outside of a small area near where the server dumps me every time I log on, those blocks are not actually mined, and upon logging out and in, the world is as it was before I did anything to it. Other people have been able to get limitless PvP protection because the server thinks that they are new every time they join in, and a couple others have apparently been able to dupe a massive amount of items via these rollbacks.

tl;dr : Server's broke. Fix it.

PvP protection is removed, crashes have been fixed and server is 1.3.3.

I have to say, do something about the /home and /spawn commands. Two persistant little idiots abused the heck out of that thing (mafiaking66 and guitarhero0424) to steal my collectors. Make the time longer (a lot) or something. Just..do something.

I personally think just remove /home. Make it harder for them to get back to their base and such, y'know.

I have to say, do something about the /home and /spawn commands. Two persistant little idiots abused the heck out of that thing (mafiaking66 and guitarhero0424) to steal my collectors. Make the time longer (a lot) or something. Just..do something.

I personally think just remove /home. Make it harder for them to get back to their base and such, y'know.

I'll add 3 second delays to teleporting.

To be entirely fair, shines, you had nothing protecting your base, and were using diamond weapons to kill the raiders. Investing in tier 2 IC items, especially a sabre, would go a long way towards protecting your stuff from noobs.

I'm perfectly fine with them managing to steal things from my tiny home. It's the WAY they got them though that's bugging me.

Ingame Name: DjPika99

I would moderate the server well by preventing conflicts that could ruin the Tekkit experiance for everyone.

What experiance do you have as a moderator?

Acually have had no experiance as a moderator.

In order to keep the server safefrom those who want to rein supreme above others.

Eastern Standart Time (EST)

b4l5S.jpg

N.O.A is a new server that aims to provide an unrestricted server for Tekkit. This goal is achieved by not banning items and appropriate counter-measures against exploits to ensure you get the best Tekkit experience.

bKQrm.jpg

Notable plugins:

Additional details:

Useful commands:

/tpa

/tpahere

/sethome

Server uptime:

Rules:

1. No hacked clients.

2. Play fair.

Server IP:

To apply for moderator:

Ingame name:

b4l5S.jpg

bKQrm.jpg

Notable plugins:

Additional details:

Useful commands:

/tpa

/tpahere

/sethome

Server uptime:

Rules:

1. No hacked clients.

2. Play fair.

Server IP:

To apply for moderator:

Ingame name:

in game name:minimerrick108

how would you moderate the server:i would help people sort out arguements and keep things running smoothly.

what is your experience:i ave been mod on 3 servers host my own server admin on 2.

why do you want to be moderator:cause i want to help people and help you run things smoothly.

what time zone:est eastern standern time.

Ingame name: schrolock

How would you moderate the server? i dont clearly know what you mean with this question but i will be fair and always try tofind a way thats good for everyone. but if i see anyone is breaking the rules i will be strict and wont let him/her go without punishment.

What is your experience as a moderator?i where mod on 3 different servers and got admin on all 3 in 1-4 days. actually me and my cousin are having an own tekkit server so i am co-owner but its not that popular that i have to do much.

Why do you want to be a moderator? cuase i like tekkit and i am happy to help keep servers up/help to organize the ingame

What Timezone are you in? GMT+1 (Germany)

• 2 weeks later...

ING:lachlan_czumak

How would you moderate the server? I would help every one on the server that are having problems and try to help run the game smoothly.

What is your expirence as moderator? I am super admin/Co-Owner on two servers and mod on a lot of servers.

Why do you want to be moderator? Because tekkit is really fun and I like helping people on servers and things like that.

What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time (EST) (Australia).

• 1 month later...

ING: Mr or mrun :)

How would you moderate this server? I will prevent bad things from happening which will affect the in-game exprience and

Help any plays in a reasonable way without damaging the server

What is your experience as a moderator? I am a owner of two servers i spend alot of time working on them but now i have hired people to do my work and i am moderators on 5 different servers

What timezone are you in?

Eastern Standard Time(EST) (Australia).

• 1 month later...

Ingame name:xcastzcast

How would you moderate the server? I believe that i would be a great mod i would be on most of the time to check if people

are not obeying the rules and maybe kick them

What is your experience as a moderator? never been one before but i reckon i'd be great!

Why do you want to be a moderator? cause i feel the server needs a lot of hard work for banning/kicking cheaters

improving spawn and alot more :)

What Timezone are you in? Australia N.S.W