Sorting

Mageleon3860

i'm having a bit of problems filtering my ores and stuff from my actual sorting line i wanna filter out the following

• Tin ore
  • Iron ore
  • copper ore
  • gold ore
  • silver ore
  • nether tin
  • nether iron
  • nether copper
  • nether gold
  • nether silver
  • nether redstone
  • nether lapis
  • nether diamond
  • tin, iron, copper, silver and gold dust.
  • Raw carbon mesh, mixed metal ingot
  • and uranium

But how can i filter them without actually using a filter?

* Example: Chest -> filter -> tube -> sorter -> chest *

but with the ores i wanna

* Example: Chest -> filter -> tube -> macerator/furnace/compressor -> sorter -> chest*

Any ideas?

well, are you using a single macerator or a bank of them? You can use maybe 3-4 macerators and have a buffer in line before each and then feed the entire bank on the same colored tube and it should flow.

Yep i got 3 Rotary macerators 3 induction furnace 3 singlarity compressors and what ever the extractor is.

but everytime there is something in those machines the sorter stops actually sorting which is weird because if cobblestone is in the buffer that dosn't need to go to the machines but after the machines are empty the cobblestone goes to the next sorter.

Yep i got 3 Rotary macerators 3 induction furnace 3 singlarity compressors and what ever the extractor is.

but everytime there is something in those machines the sorter stops actually sorting which is weird because if cobblestone is in the buffer that dosn't need to go to the machines but after the machines are empty the cobblestone goes to the next sorter.

Try using a buffer, either type would work, but I think the rp version is the one that will automatically spit things out into adjacent inventories which would simplify things.