Help I want a modpack with 1 thing

Slime564

Help I want a modpack with 1 thing

sooo I just want to try out "Wurst" or "Lucid" hacked client to mess around and stuff

but i can't install ;( help can someone pls make a modpack with it for me?

I would really appreciate!!!

:3 pls

PLS I REALLY NEED HELP ;(

I am not using it to hack i am working on making a very good anti cheat and find better ways to catch hackers

Edited by Slime564

28 minutes ago, plowmanplow said:

You want to "try out" a hacked client. Sure. Right. You'll get no traction with that here.

Yeah I do want to try out I am working on making a very good anti cheat and find better ways to catch hackers I am not using it to hack

30 minutes ago, plowmanplow said:

You want to "try out" a hacked client. Sure. Right. You'll get no traction with that here.

There is not much of a difference from mods that cheat in games compared to hacks so I would say it falls in the same category

I am using it to dev anti cheat D:

4 hours ago, Neowulf said:

I'm curious as to which method you were planning to employ in your anti cheat. Logic comparison against the IDE matrix or kernel sanity check through the 5 1 220 ISA path?

I do not know yet I need to get info on certain things in hacked clients

but I can let you know when I find out :D

3 minutes ago, Neowulf said:
3 minutes ago, Neowulf said:

Or you could just hack the gibson to dive deeper and spike the chiron chip.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

12 minutes ago, Neowulf said:
13 minutes ago, Neowulf said:

I knew you were kidding lol

but, can you make a modpack that has it pls?

I will put you for helping in the anti cheat plugin!?

Seriously? You're still trying?

If you had any  actual ability to develop a reliable signature to detect cheaters with, then you would have the ability to get your test subject running yourself.

Kudos on knowing enough about common sense security to not fall for the malware distributors. Though I'm guessing I should add an "again" in there.

But 10 year olds are horrid liars and we don't support cheaters or pirates here.

Just now, Neowulf said:

Seriously? You're still trying?

If you had any  actual ability to develop a reliable signature to detect cheaters with, then you would have the ability to get your test subject running yourself.

Kudos on knowing enough about common sense security to not fall for the malware distributors. Though I'm guessing I should add an "again" in there.

But 10 year olds are horrid liars and we don't support cheaters or pirates here.

The only reason I made a post like this is because of the fact that alot of the pages have viruses and I can code plugins I do it all the time its fun :D

and I'm not 10 D: I code plugins but just need help with the links D: thats why i use technic in the first place