Nothing Is Working

popymon24@gmail.com

I have tried hosting my modpack file from so many places and it never works, the download always fails. Please help me, I don't know what to do. https://copy.com/Y1eahCuuIMaZDq3n is the modpack file,http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/legend-of-the-skill-point.621433 is the modpack page.

Edited by [email protected]

• Moderators

Try re-zipping. And make sure it's really in .zip format. I downloaded it and could not unzip with Windows extractor, had to use 7zip. Rar format will not work with technic packs. 

*Def not in zip format. Its a .7z file. 

Edited by AetherPirate

• Discord Moderator
  • When using copy.com, one must add "?download=1" to the URL to make it a direct link. Keep in mind that copy.com is terminating their service in May.
  • Your modpack archive is in 7zip (.7z) format. All archive files intended for use in the platform must be in ZIP format only.
  • Your /bin/ folder should only contain the modpack.jar file. All other files and folders should be removed from the /bin/ folder.
  • It looks like you have the Weather mod for Forge/MC 1.8.9. You will need the 1.7.10 version. Same goes for Morpheus.
  • You have some mods which are not from legitimate sources. Hats and Lucky Block are highly suspect.
Edited by plowmanplow

19 hours ago, plowmanplow said:
  • When using copy.com, one must add "?download=1" to the URL to make it a direct link. Keep in mind that copy.com is terminating their service in May.
  • Your modpack archive is in 7zip (.7z) format. All archive files intended for use in the platform must be in ZIP format only.
  • Your /bin/ folder should only contain the modpack.jar file. All other files and folders should be removed from the /bin/ folder.
  • It looks like you have the Weather mod for Forge/MC 1.8.9. You will need the 1.7.10 version. Same goes for Morpheus.
  • You have some mods which are not from legitimate sources. Hats and Lucky Block are highly suspect.

I understand that Copy.com will be discontinued, I was just trying different sources for file hosting.

I didn't know that it was in .7z format.

I was just testing with the bin to see if that would help

I thought I had the correct versions of those mods, I was mistaken.

They both work, I've tested them.